Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania
Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania is one of the largest institutions of medical education. LSMU is a combination of two universities- Lithuanian Veterinary Academy and the Kaunas University of Medicine.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2010
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 3500
Hostel Type: Yes
Climate: Mild in Summers and Very Cold in Winter
Yearly Tuition Fee: Tuition fee 12500 EUR + 174 EUR Hostel fee/Month
Eligibility: 50% in 10+2 with Qualified NEET
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- Highly skilled staff members.
- Offers a student exchange program.
- Interlinked with multiple international and national organizations.
- Offers students support mentoring, tutoring.
- Psychological counseling is offered to students frequently.
- has a recreational activity center and sports complex.
Cost of Education of Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania
Overview of Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania
Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania is a higher education institution of the Republic of Lithuania. The university is recognized by the World Health Organization, Medical Council of India. It is also a member of various medical organizations such as The Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER), Baltic Sea Region University Network (BSRUN), Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE), European University Association (EUA), and many more.
The university has seven faculties- Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Odontology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Public Health, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, and Faculty of Animal husbandry Technology. Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania also has six research institutions. Currently, the university has more than 8000 students and 21000 staff members including world-class professors for medical education.
The university offers practical sessions for medical students in the on-campus hospital. The university hospital has 1200 qualified doctors and 2400 nursing staff members. All of them continuously work toward giving top-notch education to students and nursing care to local people. Pharmacy students can do their practice in university pharmacy. In addition to this, the university has an information center, library, distance learning center, quality assurance department, and student’s union.
The university allows first-year students to apply for university hostel. The rooms are available on a sharing basis, and the housing contract should be signed by the student. As per the university room, the rent payment should be submitted at the starting of the month. The hostels have numerous amenities such as a pillow, blanket, power, water, internet connection, and kitchen area.