The private university is abbreviated as MSU. It was established in 2001 as university college of Technology and Management in Malaysia. It became a fully-fledged university in 2007. It is a member of MSU holdings. The university offers programs at undergraduate, postgraduate and foundation levels of study. It admits students who come from all backgrounds and all walks of life. The international partners of the universities are from Australia, Czech Republic, India, Indonesia, Japan, New Zealand, Poland, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States.
University at Glance:
Established: Founded in 2001
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: 20% of international students
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot and Humid throughout the year
Yearly Tuition Fee: RM 91,000
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: 15 September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Management and Science University
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Management and Science University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Management and Science University
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- The university has been accorded “Excellent status University” twice on the national university rating system.
- It has been named the best entrepreneurial private university by the ministry of higher education in Malaysia.
Cost of Education At Management and Science University
Overview of the American University of Barbados
The university offers more than 100 programs in diploma, bachelors, masters, PhDs, skill based and professional programs. The university achieved premier university status through the United Kingdoms Accreditation service for international colleges. A study by the Ministry of Higher Education showed that graduates from MSU secure employment within 6 months of their graduation.
The university has various schools and faculties. They include Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, Faculty of Business Management and Professional Studies, Faculty of Information Science and Engineering, Internal Medical School, School of Pharmacy, School of Education and Social Sciences, School of Hospitality and Creativity Arts, and School of Graduate studies.
There are about 15,000 students who are enrolled at the university. The facilities provided by the university include cyber hall, lecture theatres, computer labs, classrooms and lecture halls. The service facilities provided include Islamic and cultural center, library and resource center, swimming pool and restaurants. Additionally, there is a MSU medical center, leisure center, student and career development center, international students’ office, and Health and counselling center.
The university has one hostel for student accommodation in the campus. It offers services such as a 24-hour multi-level security, resident housemasters, recreational areas, housekeeping services, shared kitchen, Laundromat, and maintenance support. Off campus accommodation that is close to the school vicinity is also available.