The university was established in 1972 in Mansoura City, Egypt. It is one of the largest universities in Egypt. The Faculty of medicine was established in 1962 as a satellite of Cairo University. A presidential decree, in 1972, announced the formation of the university under the name ‘East Delta University’. The name changed to Mansoura University in 1973.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1972
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 276+
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Very dry summers/Mediterranean during winter
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD6000
Eligibility: 2GPA, 55% in 10 + 2
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in MANSOURA UNIVERSITY, EGYPT
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at MANSOURA UNIVERSITY, EGYPT must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join MANSOURA UNIVERSITY, EGYPT
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- The school’s long history has built it a strong reputation both nationally and internationally.
- The university has competent lecturers with relevant work experience in their areas of expertise.
- The school provides high quality education to the students.
- The school has adequate resources, and facilities to cater to students’ needs.
- The school conducts exchange programs with students from foreign institutions.
- The school supports innovation and research by its students, and has a medical experimental research center.
Overview of MANSOURA UNIVERSITY, EGYPT
Mansoura university is a Public University. It has various hospitals and medical centers. It offers dental programs, medical education programs, masters programs, and doctorate programs. It has 18 faculty in different departments. It has an academic staff of 2500.
The school has a numerous number of faculties. It includes Faculty of Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Agriculture, Engineering, Law, Commerce, Education, Science, Arts, Special Education, Nursing, Computer Information Systems, Physical Education, Fine Arts, Tourism and Hotels, and Kindergarten.
All staff, researches, students and hospitals are fully managed by E-Systems. The school has multiple resources and facilities such as laboratories, research center, e-learning center, emergency hospital, medical hospital, oncology center, and medical experimental research center.
The university is vigilant to ensure it develops and increases the capacity of the school’s cities, and it improves the services provided to foreign students. The university constructed the city of the Republic of students. Facilities available in the building includes garages, showrooms, main dining room, kitchen, a library, fitness room, and air conditioner. Additionally, there are two buildings specifically for male international students inside the campus of the university. It has a dining room, a library, main kitchen, a gymnasium, and special services such as an air conditioner, and the internet.