Masaryk University, Brno, Czeck Republic, Czechoslovakia
Masaryk University is the second oldest university in the Czech Republic. The university is located in Czechoslovakia. It is named after T. G. Masaryk who was the first president of Czechoslovakia. Currently, the university has more than 40000 students from which, almost 36000 students are from the Czech Republic, and the rest are from all across the globe.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1919
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: More than 10000
Hostel Type: No
Climate: Cold winter and Moderate Summer
Yearly Tuition Fee: 300,000 CZK (Tuition fee) + 1000 CZK / Per Night (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 55% in PCB + Medical Certificate
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Masaryk University, Brno, Czeck Republic, Czechoslovakia
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Masaryk University, Brno, Czeck Republic, Czechoslovakia must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Masaryk University, Brno, Czeck Republic, Czechoslovakia
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Offers high-quality education.
- Most prestigious central European medical institutions.
- Convenient administration of education.
- Provide a world-class research facility.
- Student can explore the cosmopolitan culture.
- Low cost of leaving and affordable fee structure.
- Provides scholarships and financial aid to students.
Cost of Education At Masaryk University, Brno, Czeck Republic, Czechoslovakia
Overview of Masaryk University, Brno, Czeck Republic, Czechoslovakia
Masaryk University offers graduate and post-graduate programs in medical education. The university introduced the European Credit Transfer System. Currently, the university has 30500 students, and graduated students are 7000 every year. Masaryk University is associated with the six international organizations to share research facilities.
The university has 10 faculties including Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Physiotherapy, Faculty of education, Faculty of Science, Faculty of informatics, and many more. These faculties offer more than 400 study programs to students. University also offers academic clubs, high-end research laboratories. The university offers students exchange program with Ernst Moritz Arndt University, Greifswald, University of Vienna, University of Wroclaw etc.
University offers study program consultation to its students that help them to select the study program. National Center for Advanced Electronics Technology (CEITEC) offers scientific excellence to students and uses advanced curriculum and technologies. More than 500 experts from various organizations are involved in the research and help the university to shape future medical professionals. In addition to this university offers an E-library, Sports Complex, Students council, Mendel Museum, and summer and winter school.
The university has multiple halls of residence wherein students can write to Halls of residence to get the room. Mostly international students are accommodated in “Komárov-Sladkého”, “Kounicova or Vinařská”,” halls of residence. The hostel has 3825 beds, and a laundry room, study room, and TV room. All the halls are equipped with the fire evacuation plan, safety measures, and necessary facilities.