Mashhad University of Medical Sciences was found in Iran, and was formed in 1949 by Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. National legislation directed that it separated from its parent institution in 1986. The school started out with 61 students, 7 tutors, and one associate professor. It is located in Razavi Khorasan province in the city of Mashhad. It is considered to be one of the greatest institutes in the middle east. The department of medicine was ranked in 2001 among Iranian Universities. The university is the main health care provider in Khorasan community. It admits international students from various countries.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1949
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 300
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Mild in the spring and autumn, Hot and dry in summer, cold in winter
Yearly Tuition Fee: Approx. USD 1563
Eligibility: 75% in PCB, 3.0 GPA
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Mashhad University of Medical Sciences must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- It creates a diverse, scholarly and harmonious community that is committed to equity, equality and integrity.
- It achieves excellence through teamwork, leadership and strong work ethic.
Cost of Education At Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
Overview of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
Mashhad University of Medical Sciences is a pioneer in providing short courses and fellowships to international students. The university staff remains up to date with information on recent medical breakthroughs. It then provides patients with access to high quality care. They also work on telemedicine and e-Health systems to discover methods and strategies that would improve health and social care.
The faculty includes 600 teaching staff, 140 dentists, 130 pharmacists and 1700 physicians. It has 8 faculties. The faculties are Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of dentistry, Faculty of nursery and midwifery, Faculty of paramedical, Faculty of pharmacy, Faculty of traditional medicine and Faculty of health.
Professors and students cooperate to work on research projects jointly. This is through the student research center. The university has a nutrition office that works to provide food to students. It also practices continuous and practical supervision on its quantity and quality. The school has a library with adequate resources. It also has sporting facilities such as a gym and swimming pool.
Hostel facilities are provided for the students by the school. The dormitory office provides a safe and comfortable place to stay for foreign students. This entails 4 dormitories in the sister ward and 2 in the brother ward.