Ukraine is one of the major emerging study hubs for excellent education at affordable pricing. Many international students are moving to Ukraine for educational purpose; especially the place has good options to pursue education in medicine. Ukraine assists international students with several benefits such as- helping in availing loans and scholarships. International students can even look forward to working along with their studies and have financial support for their studies.
MBBS in Ukraine has been a popular choice among Indian students. Medical education in Ukraine has become globally known for its recognition globally, affordable tuition fees, and world-class education system. The best aspect of studying MBBS in Ukraine is the focus given to individual student’s learning and maintaining the right balance between theoretical and practical knowledge. The name of the degree a student gets after completing MBBS in Ukraine is MD Physician which is equivalent to MBBS in India as per the Medical Council of India.
Reasons to Choose Ukraine:
- Many Indian students who wish to pursue medical degree are unable to pursue in India because of the high fees and low number of colleges in India; while MBBS in Ukraine is relatively cheaper.
- International students can expect good job opportunities after their education from Ukraine.
- By pursuing higher education in Ukraine, international students can establish a good career in their own country by getting a valuable degree.
- Ukraine promises students across the globe innovative and informative international exposure.
- The fee structure of educational universities in Ukraine is highly affordable for the Indian students.
- The quality of education in Ukraine is widely appreciated. The innovative and practical education provided by the education institutions of Ukraine is recognised globally.
- Ukraine is one of the largest countries in the Eastern Europe and is extremely popular among the aspirants who want to study abroad. In the recent few years, a large number of international students have showed their interest to study in Ukraine.
- The student must be above the age of 17 years and below the age of 25 years on 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
- Students must have valid NEET Score-card; only NEET Qualified students can study MBBS in Ukraine.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine:
- Top Government universities in Ukraine have vast infrastructures and modern facilities.
- Certain universities have the record of producing world class doctors and scientist for more than 200 years now.
- The universities are recognized by MCI, WHO, FAIMER, USMLE, GMC.
- The course is taught in English medium.
- Thousands of doctors, who graduated from Ukraine, are practicing medicine in India.
- One of the safest and friendliest countries to live.
- There are well-furnished university hostels and most of the canteens serve Indian food.
- European culture and European standard of Education can be expected.
- Moderate climate throughout the year.
- Low cost of living.