Medical University, Pleven, Bulgaria is out of five universities of Bulgaria for MBBS study. The university has graduated more than 6000 students from all around the globe. It is one of the best universities in Bulgaria for clinical research and education. As per current data, more than 2000 students are studying in various courses out of which around 80 students are from India.
University at a Glance:
Established: Medical University, Pleven, Bulgaria is founded in 1974
University Type: Self State University
Number of International Students: More than 500
Hostel Type: Private hostel
Yearly Tuition Fee: €7500 (Tuition fee), €70 – €100 per month (Hostel +Mess fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 50% in PCB, NEET qualified with 70%.
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Medical University Pleven, Bulgaria
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Medical University Pleven, Bulgaria must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Medical University Pleven, Bulgaria
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- Offers innovative research facility
- The campus has sports facilities such as a baseball and volleyball court
- Well-furnished hostels with over 400 beds
- The discounted meal is provided to students in the university canteen
- Students have the liberty to join society and union
- Multiple ethical and cultural committee
- Availability of Modern therapeutic and diagnostic equipment’s
- Links with the international communities situated in the USA, Japan, etc.
- Highly qualified teachers and staff members
- English is the primary language for the medical courses
- University has a simple and convenient application process
Cost of Education At Medical University Pleven, Bulgaria
Overview of Medical University Pleven, Bulgaria
The Medical University, Pleven, Bulgaria is situated in Pleven which is the most populated city of Bulgaria. Being the center of the country, the Pleven is also economically strong. It is a world-renowned university with 300 professors and researchers. All the professors re highly trained and teach students with the assistance of up-to-date equipment.
The university staff is also very cooperative and assist students if they aspect any delinquent inside the campus. The main target of the university is to uplift the medical education system and provide highly superior schooling to its scholars. The university has a highly secure and modern infrastructure. It consists of four facilities for medical education. The university not only provides amenities to students but also takes care of student’s funds.
The Medical University, Pleven also offers loans to its students. The university offers 6 years medical course. The course is divided into three parts, the first phase is of 2 years which consists of the pre-clinical study, the second phase is of 3 years, in this student focus on clinical studies. In the last year, apprentices do an internship in medical rotations. The reason students prefer this university is for the reason that is located in the center of the city and the cost of living is less. The cost of living in the university is nominal.
Another reason is the university has a hospital that consists of 1000 beds and also has clinics in key medical arenas. These are efficiently used to treat people and train doctors, train students, and researchers. The world ranking of the university is 7489. It is approved by the National Evaluation and accreditation agency, Bulgaria. The university is also recognized by the Ministry of India.