Medical University, Plovdiv, Bulgaria is over 30 years old university for medical higher education. It is situated in the second largest city of Bulgaria. Every year almost 3500 students across the world get medical training in this university. In the past year’s university has offered graduate and post-graduate programs to almost 3800 students.
University at a Glance:
Established: Medical University, Plovdiv, Bulgaria is founded in 1945
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: More than 500
Hostel Type: Private hostel
Yearly Tuition Fee: 8 000 (Tuition fee), €70 – €2900 (Hostel +Mess fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 50% in PCB, Health certificate
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Medical University Plovdiv, Bulgaria
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Medical University Plovdiv, Bulgaria must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Medical University Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- 365 office portal to assist and help students
- Affordable fee structure
- University gives scholarships under their special achievement scholarship program
- Structured Student council to take care of student interests and rights
- Dedicated committees for sports activity, international activity, Domestic issues, cultural activities and controls, and division of scholarship
- University is part of an exchange program which is associated with the Erasmus Student Network (ESN)
Cost of Education At Medical University Plovdiv, Bulgaria n
Overview of Medical University Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Medical University, Plovdiv, Bulgaria is a prestigious university that offers high-class medical education to national and international students. The university is situated in Plovdiv town which is very unique and has a great history. The university has a high-class infrastructure and also provides world-class amenities to the students.
The university has multiple facilities such as dental medicine, faculties of Medicine, the Department of language and general training, public health, and hospital, and medical college. In addition to these facilities university also has well-equipped research laboratories. The university believes in the personal growth of individual students. The facilities given by the university are getting better day by day.
The university also issues a journal named Folia Medica which is circulated in almost 55 countries and 330 experts. The university focuses on competences, skills, and knowledge of the students and lets them explore the new world of technology and medicine. The university is certain that medical students will acquire all the excellence which is required for their professional development and future. The university has a team of 300 knowledgeable deans and assistant professors. In addition to these, students can explore the pool of knowledge through a high class in the campus library. It offers more than 17000 books in different languages.
The university also conducts frequent conferences on current medical matters. The simulation center of the university gives timely information about incoming training. Students can directly apply for training through the university website. Other than this university also has a career development center and an International welcome center to assist students. The university provides 6 years and 5 years of medical courses. Six years of the medical program consist of 10 semesters and one-year clinical clerkship and five years of programs have 10 semesters and a 9-month clinical clerkship. However, during the first two years, students need to take the Bulgarian Language study program also.