Medical University Varna is the most high-tech and modern university if Bulgaria. The university has a nursing school which was founded in 1942. After 1997 the university made it the main part of the medical university. The university has four facilities faculty of Dental, Faculty of Medical, Faculty of pharmacy, and faculty of Public health. The university offers numerous medical courses from different faculties.
University at a Glance:
Established: Varna Medical University is founded in 1961
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: More than 900
Hostel Type: Private hostel
Yearly Tuition Fee: 4000 € (Tuition fee), 1200€ (Hostel +Mess fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 50% in PCB, NEET qualified with 70%.
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Medical University Varna, Bulgaria
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Medical University Varna, Bulgaria must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Medical University Varna, Bulgaria
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Well established and affiliated university
- Highly qualifies 18 professors, 80 deputy process and 300 assistant Professor
- The hostel facility is impeccable
- Students can have global exposure
- No entrance test is required for admission
- Affordable fee structure and high-quality education
- University does not make a donation
- Provide scholarship to students based on their academic record
- Students can apply for the loan
- Acknowledged by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
Cost of Education At Medical University Varna, Bulgaria
Overview of Medical University Varna, Bulgaria
Medical University Varna is a renowned university in the medical sector. It is named after the name of professor Dr. Parakev Stoyanov. He was the first person to found the School of Surgery in Bulgaria. Since 1961 the university has more than 9000 students from different counties studying medical and other courses. It has a modern infrastructure to provide world class education to medical students.
In addition to facilities university also a department for communication, Department for foreign language, Department for professional education, and a department for sports. The university teaches medical courses in Latin, English, Bulgaria French, and German. The student can choose the mode of language according to their comfort. The department of language also offers a one-year language course on Bulgaria and English for foreign students.
The university not only provides outstanding education it also has world-class amenities. The Medical University of Verna has a library with more than 16000 books from different publications and with multiple volumes of the books. The medical students can enjoy the library services as it offers more than 500 books only on medicine, dental medicine, and pharmacology.
Other than the library university has leaning centers and museums such as the university Medico dental center, Center for Eastern Medicine, Career Development Center, Center for cell therapy, and center for Translation Medicine. All together university offers all services and facilities to the medical students that they can think about. Students can explore the modern aspect of science and research in numerous fields.
The university is recognized by WHO and MCI. The students and teacher ratio in the medical class is 18:1. Professors give enough time to the individual student to clear their doubts and teach then in an effective manner. This is the best university for medical students with a substantial education structure.