Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian University is positioned in Yerevan the center of Armenia city. The university is officially approved by the Medical Council of India and credited by Armenia’s National Center for Professional Education and Quality Assurance. It also comes in top universities for MBBS education. The medical higher education courses offered by the university are approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia. It is also a known associate of the UNESCO.
University at a Glance:
Established: Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian University is founded in 1996
University Type: Private
Number of International Students: More than 2000
Hostel Type: Private hostel
Yearly Tuition Fee: 3200$ (Tuition fee), 2090$ (Hostel +Mess fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, NEET is mandatory.
Students should have a minimum age of 17 years and maximum age of 24 years
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: Septembe
Eligibility to study MBBS in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian University
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian University
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- The university is approved by the medical council of India (MCI)
- Similar to India curriculum is followed in the MBBS course
- After qualified MCI test students can practice medicine in any part of the world
- No donation is needed
- Encouraging environment for research and practice
- No entrance for the admission
- University has an affordable fee structure
- Modern infrastructure and high-quality equipment
- Hassle-free admission procedure
- University has links with UNESCO
- Students are allowed to apply for an internship in Armenia hospitals after completion of one year of MBBS
- No requirement of IELTS/TOEFL
- Maintained teacher and student ratio
- Low rate of crime in the country so that makes university safe for the students.
- Indian food is available in and around the university
Cost of Education At Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian University
Overview of Mkhitar Gosh Armenian Russian University
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is well known about its high level of education especially in the medical sector all around the world. It offers various graduate, postgraduate, and doctorate courses to the students. The university ranks 12293 globally and 31 nationally.
The university also offers an online course. This is one of the reasons students prefer this university for MBBS. Another reason is its infrastructure and facilities. At present, almost 1600 students are studying at the university in different courses. The university also accepts transfer students in the 3rd and 4th year of the MBBS study in Armenia. Here the MBBS course is taught in English this is also the reason for ever-increasing international students.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University offers 6 years MBBS course. The course of the first five years designing in such a way that students get exposure to academic and theoretical medical education. However, the year is dedicated to hands-on experience in affiliated hospitals. The process of admission to MBBS starts in July and classes start in September. It is significant that candidate should start the process before three to four months of commencement of the class application process takes some time.