Monash University is the largest public analysis university in Australia. The university is one of the members of a prestigious group out of eight members and additionally has been ranked in the world’s top 100. Named after Sir John Monash, the university has risen into an education and research powerhouse from a single campus over the past 60 years. Being a young university, the outlook is progressive and optimistic.
The University has an excellent reputation because of its quality of teaching and the world-class facilities they provide. The university is making a difference on a world scale through its international presence in four Australian campuses and one in Malaysia.
University at a Glance:
Established: Monash University was established in 1958.
University Type: Public Research University
Number of International Students: Over 19,076.
Hostel Type: Private Hostel
Yearly Tuition Fee: INR 5.0 Lakh that includes yearly hostel fee and meal expenses
Eligibility: Scores for exams required that include IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, and GMAT score. International applicants will have to submit proof of English language proficiency. The minimum age required is 17 years.
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Monash University, Australia
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Monash University, Australia must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Monash University, Australia
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Monash offers 170 undergraduate and over 80 postgraduate degrees.
- The university offers a chance to the students to study anything across 10 faculties and five campuses.
- Monash guarantees a world-class education with its top teaching programme in the world for pharmacy, plus1 programmes in Australia in education, engineering, and technology.
- Monash University is ranked number 1 for graduate employment in Australia
- The students of Monash will have an access to some of the only paid internship opportunities in Australia with the most innovative and largest companies through the industry based learning programme.
- Monash offers its students to get work experience while they study.
- The university offers generous study grants to undergraduate students.
Cost of Education At Monash University, Australia
Overview of Monash University, Australia
Monash University is Australia’s second largest university. The University has departments like the Forensic Medicine, Epidemiology department and Preventive Medicine, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. There are about 109 research centers in the campus. The staff of Monash University produces more than 3000 articles every year. The two remarkable procurements of the university are the Discovery by Relenza which is an Anti-influenza drug and the development of an anti-malaria drug.
Monash University has been ranked among the top 60 universities worldwide. In 2020, the University has achieved its ranking in the global top 50 with more than 25 areas of study. The university provides on-campus accommodation and also off-campus with various options like a private room, single sharing, or twin sharing in an apartment. The international students can apply for a post-study work permit for 2-4 years after the completion of their courses. The first and the largest campus of Monash University was located at Clayton city, Melbourne.
There are some remarketing list of alumni at Monash university which includes Anna Burke the Former Speaker of the Australian House of Representatives, Simon Crean who is the Former cabinet minister in Rudd Government), The Governor of Australia David De Krester), The Governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia Ian Macfarlane, the Malaysian Minister of France Lim Guan Eng and Doug Chappel who is a Comedian and an Actor.