The National University of Ireland is an advanced education establishment for medical education. It is located in Dublin, Ireland. In 1908, The Irish Universities Act dissolved the Royal University on 31 October 1909, and established two universities the Queen’s University of Belfast, and the National University of Ireland.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1845
University Type: Public University
Number of International
Hostel Type: Yes
Climate: Cool, Damp and Cloudy
Yearly Tuition Fee: 55,000 Euro (Tuition Fee/ Semester), 10,615 Euro (Hostel fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least
50% in PCB + NEET is mandatory + IELTS/TOFEL is mandatory
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in National University of Ireland
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at National University of Ireland must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join National University of Ireland
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Linked with Caribbean/African Society (CAS).
- Teddy bear hospital for clinical practice.
- Offers Core Surgical Training (CST) program.
Cost of Education At National University of Ireland
Overview of National University of Ireland
National University of Ireland is the oldest medical institution in Ireland. The university is recognized by the Department of Education and Skills of Ireland, World Health Organization, Medical Council of India, and the National University of Ireland. The university is a previous member of the House of Commons of the United Kingdom and House of Commons of Southern Ireland. The university has many recognized colleges; out of that one is The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI) which was established in 1784 by King George III. In 1977, the Medical School of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland became a recognized college of the National University of Ireland.
The royal college of Surgeons has multiple faculties- Faculty of Medicine and health science, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Radiology, and Faculty of Dentistry, etc. Currently, the institution has 482 surgical trainees, 552 consultant trainee, and 36 training hospitals. University is giving training to world-class researchers and scientists for the past 230 years. More than 18065 students are currently studying at university in numerous departments.
The university has a world-class campus and provides various academic and social opportunities to the students. The university has multiple clubs and communities such as College ball, international night, Balled session, chocolate ball, climbing trips and Sports bursary event. The university is attached with American Medical Student Association (AMSA), Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine Society, Biological Society, Canadian Irish Medical Students Association (CIMSA), and many more to give medical methodology exposure to students.
The university provides accommodation to international students. There are multiple dormitories named Mercer Court: Millin House, Mercer Apartments, and New Mill. The dormitories have single and twin room options, and have all the amenities such as kitchen and dining area, WI-FI, Flat-screen TV, en-suite bathroom.