New York Medical College is one of the nation’s largest private science universities. It is the leading academic biomedical academy for students. The University offers strategies to help the students adapt to the obstacles faced in medical science.
University Quick View
Established: Founded in 1860
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: Yes
Climate: Hot- Humid and Cold and snowy
Yearly Tuition Fee: $130 (Application fee) and $54, 580 (Tuition Fee) + Not Available (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 50 % in PCB with English + Qualified NEET + IELTS/TOFEL Score Card
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: 15th September
Eligibility to study MBBS in USA at New York Medical College
In USA, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at New York Medical College must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join New York Medical College
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- The research center has both the Engineering and Design Institute and the Laboratory for Engineered Human Protection.
- Encourages students to cope with COVID-19 changes
- Full-equipped biotechnology labs
- Experienced teachers and researchers in private University
Cost of Education at New York Medical College
New York Medical College is an international oriented University whose academic staff comes from all around the world. The affiliation is with hospitals and health care organizations. It provide graduate and undergraduate medical education. Westchester Medical Center, Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital, and Saint Joseph’s Medical Center affiliate the medical education through the New York Medical College University. The total number of students is nearly 1500 and 330 staff members.
New York Medical College faculty comprises 3,000 educators, including physicians, scientists, researchers, and healthcare professionals. Half of them is full-time available at the University. Three departments are available that include Academics, Research, and Library. The members of the Faculty include Chancellor Halperin, and the physician is practicing with professional experience. Besides, trusted members and advisors are available for the students to get a bright future.
New York Medical College institution has several modern well-versed in infrastructure and technology. The corporation’s mission is to provide best educational facilities. The campus includes a fully-equipped biotechnology incubator for students. The equipment, facilities, and resources allow students to explore new and innovative things. New York Medical College has the best-in-class infrastructure and operational services. The academy offers affordable and flexible lab-space with the latest in core equipment and resources.
New York Medical College office accommodation facilities to the students. Many options are available for enrolled undergraduate and graduate students. The academics strive responsive to the students for their needs and requirements. The rooms have twenty-four hours water facility, bed, chair, table and wardrobe and electricity connection. The university hostels are fully covered with the CCTV system and on guard facility.