New York University is private research University based in New York City. It is one of the leading private Universities with #35th rank in Global World University Rankings in 2021. The location is in Greenwich Village as a primary campus.
University Quick View
Established: Founded in 1831
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: 1700
Hostel Type: Yes
Climate: Hot- Humid, Cold and snowy
Yearly Tuition Fee: Not Available (Tuition Fee) + Not Available (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 50 % in PCB + NEET Qualified + MCAT – Medical Admissions Test
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: 15th September
Eligibility to study MBBS in USA at New York University
In USA, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at New York University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join New York University
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- The research center has both the Engineering and Design Institute and the Laboratory for Engineered Human Protection.
- Offers certificates for medical practices and other education
- Specialized surgeons, researchers, and teachers
- Excellent education
New York University is an international oriented University whose academic staff comes from all around the world. The university is recognized by the World Health Organization, Medical Council of India and many more. University Board of Directors approves the creation of newly Health Faculty. It encompasses an independent University. There are 50,000 students with highly scholarly honors. An acceptance of one-in-five graduates’ programs is possible.
New York University has several faculties like Work, life and Wellness, Faculty Visa and Immigration, Faculty of the Global Network, Faculty of Research and Scholarship, Faculty of housing and Faculty of Diversity and Inclusion. Faculty Directory, Faculty profiles are available on each Department website. For the support of students, there is collaboration of professional and academic development. Computer Science Department is available at Institute of Mathematical Sciences. The system of Faculty is excellent at New York University.
New York Medical College institution has several modern well-versed in emerging research and management. The corporation’s mission is to promote high-quality medical practices. The campus media has Media Classroom Directory. The New York University has division of libraries about faculty and research center at the NYU system. Practical resources that foster the enhancement of the teaching and learning are there. The classrooms are beyond the research academies that are truly great.
New York University office offer accommodation to the students. Many options are available for enrolled medical and graduate students. The academics strive responsive to the students for their needs and requirements. Students can select rooms according to their interests. All the rooms are well equipped with necessary facilities like bed, chair, table, and Ac. The electricity supply and water supply are 24-hours from the hostel.