Novosibirsk National State Medical University is located in the industrial and cultural center of Siberia. It is one of the leading public higher institutes in Russia. All the faculties of the university are affiliated with the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
University Quick View
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 1400
Hostel Type: Public hostel
Climate: Warm climate
Yearly Tuition Fee: Not Available
Eligibility: 50 % in PCB with English +Qualified NEET
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: August
Eligibility to study MBBS in Russia at Novosibirsk State Medical University
In Russia, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Novosibirsk State Medical University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Novosibirsk State Medical University
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Modern infrastructure laboratories
- No donation
- International Collaborations
Cost of Education at Novosibirsk State Medical University
For MBBS Program at Novosibirsk State Medical University of Russia, the fee structure for Indian students is as following-
Tuition Fee: Whatsapp us for full fee structure
Hostel Accommodation: Whatsapp us for full fee structure
Medical Insurance: Starts at Ruble 12,000/Year
the medical advisory centre, Institute of cosmetology, Institute of internal medicine, advice of independent medical experts, the certified centre, the central certifying commission in SFO, the international centre, the district centre of protection of motherhood and the childhood, a sports camp, publishing house Sibmedizdat, a video studio Avitsenna, to list a few. The institutes and centres that function at Novosibirsk State Medical University are:
Besides this, a newspaper and “Magazine of clinical and experimental medicine” is issued for medical students gain insight on the trends.
The faculties currently operations in Novosibirsk State University are as mentioned below:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Dentistry Faculty
- Pediatric Faculty
- Pharmaceutical Faculty
- Faculty of Social Work
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
The university is approved by the World Health Organisation, Medical Council of India, and Specialized Educational Scientific Centre. The university is involved in 38 international collaborations. The university is partnered with 119 universities. The university is ranked at 413 globally and ranked at 3rd best university in Russia.
The university offers various faculties like Faculty of Paediatric, Faculty of Social Work, Faculty of Clinical Psychology, Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty Preventive Medicine, and Faculty of Pharmaceutical. It also offers undergraduates, graduates, and postgraduates programs and has several departments such as Department of Medicine and Psychology, Department of Information and Technology, Department of Economics, Department of Natural Sciences, Department of Physics, Department of Geology and Geophysics, Department of Humanities and Department of Mechanics and Mathematics. The university has a highly qualified, experienced, and professional team of 1107 staff members.
The university campus is best known for its scientific and research education. The university has 138 laboratories and research centers with modern and advanced equipment. Students get the opportunity to work and learn in these research centers during their course. The students are encouraged to participate in international exchange programs. Many activities like dance, music, aerobics, wrestling hall, gymnasium, and boxing hall are available for the students. A world-class library with scientific and fictional books and the world’s largest publishers’ books are available for the students to access anytime.
The dormitory is located within 3 minutes’ walk of the campus. The rooms are available on a sharing basis of 3-4 students. Every room is well equipped with furniture like a bed, table, chair, wardrobe, mattress, pillow, shelves, etc. Each floor has a shower and a toilet. Each floor has 2 kitchens for the students to cook their preferable food with home appliances such as an electric stove, oven, and refrigerator. A study room is available in the dormitory for the students. Canteen and Snack bar is also facilitated to the students. Free gym and sports center with tennis court, swimming pool and stadium is available for students
Established as a result of the joint venture of the Novosibirsk Medical Institute of Postgraduate and Tomsk Medical Institute in 1935, it started off as a medical institute with one faculty. 117 students were enrolled in the first academic year.
In the year 1999, Novosibirsk Medical Institute became Novosibirsk State Medical Academy and on November 10, 2005, Novosibirsk State Medical Academy received University status thus becoming Novosibirsk State Medical University.
Employees, Faculties &Students
- Currently, Novosibirsk State Medical University has over 1,700 employees.
- It has 8 faculties, 76 departments, 300 residents, and 600 interns.
- Novosibirsk State Medical University has trained over 32000 students till date.
Health care relations
At the Novosibirsk State Medical University, the health education process involves the engagement of university academic staff and students. They serve at clinics and provide medical assistance at medical offices in Novosibirsk. Teaching staff, interns, residents, graduate, and postgraduate students as well assist in operations, examine and treat patients and provide emergency help. This helps in gaining hands-on medical experience.
- The Novosibirsk State Medical University also provides international exchange programs for students and academic staff wherein, students get to study at the universities overseas and exchange international students study to study at NSMU.
- The university as well facilitates international academic staff to teach at NSMU, and attend academic seminars, conferences, and masterclasses.
- In exchange, NSMU teaching staff also gets to be a part of international meetings, consult and teach classes at medical centres and universities in the USA, Asia, and Europe.
- At present, this university has active cooperation with various universities of Asia, Europe, USA, Australia and Croatia.
The applications acceptance and the conduction of entrance exams for full-time international citizens are performed by the Admission Committee in the period established for Russian citizens. It happens from June 20 till Aug 20.
Entrance exams begin during July as per the timetable established for foreign and Russian applicants.
The following programs are available:
- full-time education program for obtaining higher education in approved fields of medicine
- full-time education program, off-site program, and distance learning education program for obtaining Ph.D. and post-doctoral training
- continuing education program for obtaining an additional higher education by students who have a visa and a migration card allowing them to get additional higher education at the university
- full-time continuing education program for international citizens who have received prior training