Osh State University, Medical Faculty, Kyrgyzstan
Tuition Fee - USD 4000/Year
Kyrgyzstan is a higher education institution for medical education for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students at Osh State University. The university was established in 1951; however it got recognition as a university in 1992. Later on, in 1993, the university started training for international students.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1951
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 3500
Hostel Type: Yes
Climate: Warm in Summers and Cold in Winter
Yearly Tuition Fee: $4000
Eligibility: 50% in 10+2 with Qualified NEET
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: Not Available
Osh State University, Medical Faculty, Kyrgyzstan is a notorious institution for medical education for students who wish to study MBBS abroad The university is recognized by the Medical Council of India, and the World Health Organization. The university is a reputed member of the Shanghai Association of Universities. The university is also listed under the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, FAIMER International Medical Education Directory IMED. It is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science and Ministry of Public health of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Eligibility to study MBBS at Osh State University, Medical Faculty, Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Osh State University, Medical Faculty, Kyrgyzstan must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment. MBBS without NEET is not acceptable for OSU
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Osh State University, Medical Faculty, Kyrgyzstan
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Offers student exchange programs
- Low tuition cost- and hassle-free life
- The University campus environment is very pleasant
- Situated in large campus.
- Offers students exchange programs.
- Has summer school curriculum for the overall development of students.
- Multiple scientific research laboratories.
- University has a museum, and organize exhibition.
- National and international conferences on medical advance concepts.
- Offers National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic.
- University does not promote donation
- Stress-free admission process
- University has a modern infrastructure
- Affordable fee structure
Cost of Education at Osh State University, Medical Faculty, Kyrgyzstan
The MBBS in Kyrgyzstan fee structure at Osh University for Indian students is as following-
Tuition Fee: USD 4000/Year
Hostel Accommodation: Starts at USD 1000/Year
Medical Insurance: Starts at Ruble 12,000/Year
Overview of Osh State University, Medical Faculty, Kyrgyzstan
The university has multiple faculties- Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Pediatrics, Faculty of Pharmacy, and Faculty of public health. University has more than 525 highly skilled faculty members that include 37 doctors, 84 candidates of senior lecture, associate professor and science, and 421 instructors.
Osh State University, Medical Faculty, Kyrgyzstan has a university clinic in which students can do the medical practice. The clinic is equipped with simulation equipment, and modern mannequins. Students can learn about the physiological and pathological processes of the human body in the hospital. The university also has a well-maintained library with 61378 books and international journals. To enhance the personal skills of students the university offers numerous recreational activities and has a fully functional sports club. In addition to this, university also has an independent department for extracurricular education and student theatre.
The university has 9 hostels with all the amenities. Hostels also have a library with books and other study material that can be used by students. In addition to this, all the dormitories offer a kitchen area, study area, common room, hot and cold-water facility, AC, and fully furnished rooms on a shared basis.