Palacky University was established in 1573 as a public university in the Czech Republic. The institution is the oldest in Moravia and the second oldest in the Czech Republic. When it began, it only taught theology. With time, it added to the fields of philosophy, law, and medicine. The number of students are more than 25,000.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1573
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 4497
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Warm dry summers and fairly cold winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: 6750CZK
Eligibility: 2GPA +6 IELTS +87 TOEFL
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in PALACKY UNIVERSITY IN OLOMOUK, CZECH REPUBLIC
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at PALACKY UNIVERSITY IN OLOMOUK, CZECH REPUBLIC must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join PALACKY UNIVERSITY IN OLOMOUK, CZECH REPUBLIC
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- The university offers quality education to its students.
- The school staff are highly qualified and offer exceptional services.
- The university’s reputation has been solidified as it has been running for a long time.
- The university offers the students accommodation.
- There are opportunities and facilities to conduct research.
- The university has forged many international relationships.
Cost of Education At PALACKY UNIVERSITY IN OLOMOUK, CZECH REPUBLIC
Overview of PALACKY UNIVERSITY IN OLOMOUK, CZECH REPUBLIC
On 22nd December 1573, the university was given the right to award university degree. The first Rector was Hurtado Perez. The university offers 749 study programs in Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees. The Credit system at the university is compatible with The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System.
The school has 8 faculties namely; theology, philosophy, law, medicine and dentistry, education, science, physical culture and heath science. 4 of these faculties had female deans by 2011.
The school has a Project Service which serves as an information and technology center that helps those who wish to obtain grants and donations. It has a university press that publishes scientific and research activities of the university. Additionally, it has an academic sports center, a center for information technologies, and halls of residence. Also, it has various libraries which include the British Center Library run by the British Council.
It has Halls of Residence which offer accommodation year-round. It offers accommodation to its students, university employees, and the general public. It has a bed capacity of more than 5,300 with more than 6,500 people making use of the boarding services daily. The rooms have single beds, two beds, three beds and double beds. Facilities available to the students include internet connection, study rooms, washing machine, kitchen, and intranet telephone lines.