Pavol Jozef Safarik University Kosice, Slovak Republic
Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice is a higher education institution for medical education. It is located in Košice in eastern Slovakia. The university is named after 19th-century philologist Pavel Jozef Šafárik.
University at Glance:
Established: Founded in the year 1959
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students:
Hostel Type: Private Hostel
Climate: Cold and Temperate
Yearly Tuition Fee: 10.500€ (Tuition Fee) + Not Available (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 50 % in PCB with English + Qualified NEET
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Pavol Jozef Safarik University Kosice, Slovak Republic
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Pavol Jozef Safarik University Kosice, Slovak Republic must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Pavol Jozef Safarik University Kosice, Slovak Republic
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- E-library facility in the campus
- Study hub of Central Asia
- Laboratories filled with modern equipment
Cost of Education AtPavol Jozef Safarik University Kosice, Slovak Republic
Overview of Pavol Jozef Safarik University Kosice, Slovak Republic
The Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice has five faculties named Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Arts, and Faculty of Public Administration. Currently, the university has 7500 students and more than 799 highly skilled faculty members.
The university has a dedicated department for research and medical studies. The university is a world-class library that offers international journals, textbooks, and publications to students through online mode. In addition to this, the university also has Botanical Garden, Center for Information and Communication Technologies, Counselling Center, Life long learning Center and Project Supports, Student Committee, Technology, and Innovation Park, and separate institution for Physical Studies and Sports.
The university is also connected with Erasmus programs in which students and staff can take the professional experience in any other countries across the globe. The university also offers scholarship programs such as the National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic, The Aktion Österreich – Slowakei program supports, The Central European Exchange program, and The International Visegrad Fund program.
The Pavol Jozef Šafárik University offers accommodation to international students. The university has 1760 accommodations on campus and it also leases external accommodations for its students. The entire lodging area is divided according to the study programs. Separate accommodation is offered to students with a severe disability. All the rooms are well maintained and have necessary amenities such as a bed, chair, table, cupboard, etc.