The university was established in 2011. It is a private university located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and focuses on health science and data science programs. It was awarded with tier 4 (very good) in 2017 in the rating system for the Malaysian Higher Education 2017. Currently, the university has 6 schools and 2 centers. The latest school to be introduced is the School of Business.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2011
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: 10% of total students
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot and Humid throughout the year
Yearly Tuition Fee: RM 550,000
Eligibility: 85% in PCB
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Perdana University, Malaysia
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Perdana University, Malaysia must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Perdana University, Malaysia
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Offers student exchange programs
- Affordable Education as compared to other countries
- Through the International student unit, the welfare and needs of international students are met.
- It offers programs at the foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Cost of Education At Perdana University, Malaysia
Overview of Perdana University, Malaysia
The university is a wholly owned subsidiary of Academic Medical Center. The former prime minister of Malaysia, Dato Seri Najib Razik, officiated the opening of the university. The university was relocated to Wisma Chase Perdana from Malaysia Agro Exposition Park in 2020. Clinical training is conducted at partner hospitals and other healthcare facilities. PU-RCSI School of Medicine is one of the founding schools of the institution. In 2016, it had its first batch of graduates.
The schools in the university include School of Data Sciences, School of Occupational Therapy, School of Business, School of Liberal Arts Science and Technology, Graduate School of Medicine, and PURCSI School of Medicine.
The university celebrates and embraces diversity. The school library acts as a central resource for knowledge discovery. It is primarily designed as an e-library. The student representative council is voted by the students to represent their interest at the university. The body also organizes and supervises student welfare facilities such as recreation facilities, spiritual and religious activities and supply of meals and refreshments.
The university has organized rental units for students who wish to have a university arranged accommodation. Students can choose to either a single, twin sharing or triple sharing occupancy. Each unit holds up to 8 students. The rooms come with a bed, air conditioning, dressing table, lamp, Wi-Fi, ceiling fan, wardrobe, desk, and refrigerator. It also has a self-service laundry facility, and a mini mart. It ensures 24-hour security with a CCTV. It contains a swimming pool, tennis court, and a gym.