Postgraduate Medical Education and Training Board, UK is the board for medical education and training. The board is operated by the Parliament of the UK. The board was established by the Legislatures of the UK. The board is answerable for the distinct medicinal training of the Joint Committee on Postgraduate General Practice Training and Medical Royal College.
University Quick View
Established: Founded in 2005
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: No
Climate: Temperate Maritime
Yearly Tuition Fee: Not Available (Tuition Fee/Semester) + Not Available (Hostel Fee/Semester)
Eligibility: Graduation from an accredited medical school + Completed training + has an active medical license
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: Not Available
Eligibility to study MBBS in United Kingdom at Postgraduate Medical Education & Training Board
In Russia, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Irkutsk State Medical University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Postgraduate Medical Education & Training Board
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- The research center has both the Engineering and Design Institute and the Laboratory for Engineered Human Protection.
- Affordable fee structure
- World-class faculty
- Highly advanced laboratories
- World-renowned university
- Offer students exchange program
- Linked with a national and international organization
- Affordable fee structure
- Links with national and international organizations
- Renowned institution for medical certifications
Cost of Education at Postgraduate Medical Education & Training Board
The Postgraduate Medical Education and Training Board is a medical higher education training institution. The board takes care of the standard of medical education and offers high-class training to medical professionals. It was merged with the General Medical Council in the year 2010 The board is also recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization.
The board developed a system to access and analyze the who have skills and knowledge but do not have traditional training under any programs. The board offers the two certifications Specialist Registration and General Practice Registration. The first certification is for the people who want to become the professional register and another one is for the candidates who want to be a general practitioner.
The board is responsible for approval of the professional medical trainers, accreditation of postgraduate medical professionals, quality assurance of the training system, assessment and training of the candidates, issue of CCT certificates to the doctors, and assessing the qualification and experience of the doctors. The board also publish the general ethics for training for the doctors and make sure they are well skilled and experienced to give medical facility to society.
The Postgraduate Medical Education and Training Board does not offer accommodation to international students. But there is multiple guest house available near the institution. All the basic everyday necessities like a bed, chai, pillow, bedsheet, towel. Lights, hot and cold water supply, WI- FI cable, air-conditioned are available in the guest house. Rental houses near the hostel are also easily available at affordable rates.