Quest international University is comprehensive research led university. It is known for being a center of research and innovation. It is a private institution that was established in June 12, 2008 in the Malaysian State of Perak. It is owned by the Global Integrated Training Associates Sdn Bhd. The state government of Perak also has equity participation along with QI group. The students are the main priority of the school and as such the university instills the hunger of education in them. This is by using theory and practice in their training.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2008
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: 10% of student body
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot and Humid throughout the year
Yearly Tuition Fee: RM 29,792
Eligibility: 70% in PCB
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Quest International University, Perak
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Quest International University, Perak must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Quest International University, Perak
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Programs offered by the school are relevant in the industry.
- The lecturers use motivational teaching methods.
Cost of Education At Quest International University, Perak
Overview of Quest International University, Perak
The university aspires to be a model research led private university with global strategies and linkages, oriented to deliver quality programs, and interdisciplinary research of international standing. The university’s mission is to offer cutting edge, market driven, undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
The faculties include Faculty of Business and Management, Faculty of Science and Technology, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Social Sciences, and Faculty of Pharmacy.
The university offers room for the students to showcase their talents and pursue their passions outside the classroom. This is by joining clubs and societies. It covers a wide spectrum of co-curriculum activities including dance, sports and games, nature, music, culture and community work. Some of the clubs in the school include English club, innovation club, International Student club, Music club, drama club, Fitness club, Biotech club, Cricket club, Badminton club and many others.
The university provides hostels for students who want to be independent in a secure and comfortable environment. The condominium units offer the options of staying in a single or twin sharing room with 4 or 6 occupants in a unit. The premises have a 24-hour security surveillance. Transportation is provided to shuttle students along the commute between their residence and campus. The rooms are well furnished with necessary equipment. Outside every unit a security check in point has been installed and security personnel make their rounds every hour to ensure tenants safety.