Rajiv Gandhi University of Science and Technology was established in 2012. It was formed in accordance with the Ministry of Education in Georgetown, Guyana. The vice chancellor of the university is Prof. Dr. Sherlock Peter Rawana. In January 2015, the school held its first graduation. The school also inaugurated its new campus in 2017. In 2019, the university began the construction of a hospital complex with a 300-bed capacity. The university has gained a great reputation and is recognized internationally. It offers the students a unique experience that enables them to meet other students from different nationalities, interact, and collaborate with them as well.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2012
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: 250+
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Tropical Climate
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD 8600
Eligibility: High School diploma
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Rajiv Gandhi University of Science and Technology
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Rajiv Gandhi University of Science and Technology must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Rajiv Gandhi University of Science and Technology
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- The university’s strategic location allows students to move freely with public transportation and access specific needs.
- The school offers students a payment plan and scholarships.
Cost of Education At Rajiv Gandhi University of Science and Technology
Overview of Rajiv Gandhi University of Science and Technology
The university offers quality education in the School of Arts and Science program, and the School of Medicine program. The admissions are based on academic performance. The school has affiliations with various international universities. The school offers students training that makes them marketable in the international market. It also provides career guidance and support.
The faculty offers quality education in the field of Science, Technology, Humanities and Medicine. It has about 34 faculty members. They are highly qualified and experienced in their field, and they go the extra mile to assist students.
All international students are received at the airport by a university representative. Students have a student government association that gives students a democratic body that is structured. It represents students in student affairs and administrative matters. The school is located close to amenities such as malls and supermarkets. The school is also located 10 minutes from the city and it has ease of access with the use of taxis. Students are allowed to use gym facilities for a reasonable price.
The school provides residential rooms based on the needs and requirements of the students. The hostels contain single rooms and two-bedroom apartments. Rooms that are air conditioned are available. The housing counselor handles all the student’s accommodation.