South Kazakh Medical Academy
Tuition Fee - $4000/year
Wishing to move higher in your academics? Get your MBBS from South Kazakh Medical Academy, which was set up in 1979! The college is certified and authoritatively recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan. The fundamental strategies of the Academy are to create, disperse, and safeguarded its loved qualities. Reliant on the universal evaluations by the WHO, SKMA holds the 29th position in Kazakhstan for the nature of restorative training they give to the remote scholars!
The University’s mission is to train highly competitive medical and pharmaceutical specialists for the southern region and the country as a whole. The university is ready to adapt to rapidly changing conditions in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. This is through continuous improvement and development of initiatives that are creative. The 3 ethical principles of the school are principle of high professionalism of the teaching staff, the principal of quality in SKMA, and the principal of orientation training.
University Quick View
Established: Founded in 1979
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: Less than 11,000
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Mild Winter and very dry
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD 3700
Eligibility: NEET Exam, 10+2 with 50%
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date: 15 August
South Kazakh Medical Academy has formed networks and academic exchanges with well-known medical universities and educational institutes in the region and abroad. It invites medical and research experts and guest lecturers to interact with students and provide better learning experience. The university has foreign students from Japan, China, South Korea, India Pakistan and continents such as Europe and Africa.
South Kazakh Medical Academy is located in Shymkent, Kazakhstan. It was established in 1979. It is a Government research university. It is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science in Kazakhstan, and is approved by World Health Organization and Medical Council of India. The university offers Bachelors courses, Masters courses, diploma courses, and PhD courses. The medicine programs take 6 years under supervision of highly qualified professionals. There are more than 11,000 students who attend the school.
Eligibility to study MBBS in Kazakhstan at South Kazakh Medical Academy
In Kazakhstan, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at South Kazakh Medical Academy must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join South Kazakh Medical Academy
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
Cost of Education at South Kazakh Medical Academy
For MBBS Program at South Kazakh Medical Academy of Russia, the fee structure for Indian students is as following-
Tuition Fee: $4000/Year
Hostel Accommodation: Starts at $600/Year
Medical Insurance: Starts at $150/Year
The university has adequate staff members. The school faculties include Faculty of Pharmaceutical Studies, Faculty of Dental Studies, Faculty of Continuous Professional development, Faculty of General Medicine and Faculty of Specialize with Technical Professional Education.
Basic Eligibility for MBBS in Kazakhstan
Student can be both global and national
10+2 (Grade 12) is required with at the very least half scores
NEET prerequisite is obligatory
Medicinal Faculties of SKMA
South Kazakh Medical Academy offers preparing in 5 medicinal resources, in particular:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dental investigations
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical investigations
- Faculty of Continuous expert advancement
- Faculty of Preparation of Specialize with Technical Professional Education
More than 700 scholars from India are contemplating (MBBS English Medium) in the therapeutic workforce of SKMA.
MBBS Fees in South Kazakh Medical Academy
- 1st Year charges include 4400 USD tuition, 600 USD hostel fee, 5000 USD overall in dollars, and 3,50,000 overall in INR.
- 2nd to 5th Year Fees is 3700 USD tuition, 600 USD hostel cost, 4300 USD overall in dollars per year, and 2,90,000 INR per year.
- Overall Fees for Five Years is 22,200 in USD and 15,54,000 INR. For Indian Food, the cost is 100 US Dollar per Month and 7,000 INR per Month.
The university has various extra-curricular activities and initiatives. The university library is equipped with thousands of books. The adequate academic infrastructure provides students with the best practical and theoretical exposure. Other facilities available to students include ATMs and Banks, laboratories, grocery store, and sporting facilities.
The university provides accommodation that contains the latest amenities.
Why Should I Study at South Kazakh Medical Academy, Kazakhstan?
- Is supported by youth policies and supportive initiatives of the government that ensure its continuous improvement
- The organizational structure is designed to provide maximum support for students
Fee Structure for MBBS in SKMA
- Total charges for MBBS Course is Rs. 15,54,000, approximately.
- First-year charges incorporate Hostel fee, Tuition Fee, as well as Medical Insurance.
- Indian scholars admitted to the first course ought to pay their full expenses for the entire scholarly year.
- Beginning from the second year, the scholar may pay their education costs for each semester, which is about 1 USD, which is equivalent to 69 INR.
Why Study MBBS in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy?
Here are the reasons for studying MBBS in this excellent academy:
- Above all, the most exciting part is that there’s no selection test. If you wish to contemplate MBBS at the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy.
- Availability of Indian nourishment.
- Medicine degree from South Kazakh restorative foundation is substantial when scholar qualifies the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) directed by MCI. FMGE is compulsory for every single restorative scholar from remote therapeutic colleges to rehearse in India.
- MBBS course term is 5 years
- Low-Cost education and reasonable living expenses.
- Well outfitted inn (2 individuals for each room)
MBBS Course Term
Term of MBBS in Kazakhstan is of 5 years, including 1 year of apprenticeship and 4 years of study hall learning. The length of MBBS is the same every medicinal college in Kazakhstan.
The college is having September admission with limited seats accessible. Get the hands together with South Kazakhstan state restorative Academy and become a piece of their instructive program. Apply soon