St. Georges University, Grenada is a private medical school, and it is an international university in Grenada. It offers degrees in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, public health, and nursing. The placement rate is 93% of the University.
University at Glance:
Established: Founded in 1976
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not-known
Hostel Type: Private Hostel
Yearly Tuition Fee: $ 17,500 (Tuition Fee/Semester) + Not Available (Hostel Fee/Semester)
Eligibility: 50% qualifying marks+ NEET qualified
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply:September
Eligibility to study MBBS in St. Georges University, Grenada
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at St. Georges University, Grenada must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join St. Georges University, Grenada
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- Different departments for educating different subjects
- Experienced and highly-qualified staff and faculty
- Accreditation and Affiliation from the Government of Grenada
Cost of Education At St. Georges University, Grenada
Overview of St. Georges University, Grenada
St. Georges University, Grenada has recognition from the Government of Grenada, and it is offering the certificate in the Arts and Commerce to the students. A full authorization is available to the Baccalaureate and Masters, depending on the academic requirements. St. Georges University, Grenada, is affiliated with worldwide educational institutes and authorities such as World Health Organization and Medical Council of India.
St. Georges University, Grenada has a Dean of Clinical Studies Associate. It also includes the Department of Internal Medicine Chair, Department of Clinical Skills professor, and basic medical sciences, faculty of anatomical sciences, and many more. The academic programs include the department of biology, department of business and management, department of computers and technology, department of humanities and social sciences, and department of nursing and allied health science faculties.
St. Georges University, Grenada’s founder, is a well-established library. The library of the University provide research and reference services to the students. The medical labs are terrific at the campus. There are medical labs available to teach essential medical skills to the students. The recreational facilities are excellent with an extensive library. The infrastructure of St. Georges University, Grenada, is the latest with different research institutes. The opportunities for the students are excellent to enhance their skills and expertise.
St. Georges University, Grenada, has campus housing available for staff members and students. The rooms have central air conditioning, internet access, and laundry services, and each room have twin-sized beds in the rooms. The wood furnishing is excellent for the students of St. Georges University, Grenada. Good transportation is available from the campus to the housing. Services like electricity and water are available for twenty-four hours of the day.