St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy
Tuition Fee - Ruble 360,000/year
St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy, Russia is a higher education academy situated in Saint Petersburg. Initially, the university was founded as the Academic and Research Institute of Maternal health and babyhood protection.
University Quick View
Established: Founded in 1925
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: More than 200
Hostel Type: Private hostel
Climate: Extremely Cold in Winter, Pleasant in Summer
Yearly Tuition Fee: Ruble 360,000/-
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 55% in PCB + Medical Certificate + Qualified NEET
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: Not Available
St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy, Russia is a universal center for medical education. The university is associated with the foreign medical organization such as Democritus University of Thrace (Alexandroupolis, Greece), Mhitara Geraci’s Erevan State medical university (Erevan, Armenia), University of Texas Health Science Centre at Houston (Houston, USA), and Belarus State medical university (Minsk, Belarus).
Eligibility to study MBBS in Russia at StPSPMA
In Russia, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Best institute for Pediatric study
- Highly qualified professor and staff
- No donation is accepted by the university
- In campus scientific labs to practice medicines
- The dedicated selection committee and admission process is convenient
- Own publishing house to publish Course books, workbooks, and training manuals
- Modern equipment is used in the science laboratories
Cost of Education at St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy
For MBBS Program at St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy of Russia, the fee structure for Indian students is as following-
Tuition Fee: Ruble 3,60,000/Year
Hostel Accommodation: Starts at Ruble 30,000/Year
Medical Insurance: Starts at Ruble 12,000/Year
Overview of St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy
The university offers medical programs in four facilities named the facility of general medicine, dentistry, Pediatric, Stomatology, and Clinical Psychology. St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy has a specific department for postgraduate and professional training and foreign student’s affair. In 2005, university also got the license to open a Dentistry vocational program. Currently, 3700 students are studying here in 88 departments. So far, almost 29000 students have graduated from the university. The university has more than 810 qualified educators.
The university has 20 educational buildings, administrative and clinical buildings on campus. One of the prime hospitals in Russia is also situated in the university campus. St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy permits students to do medical practice in the university hospital. Here, students can acquire knowledge about the installation of radiologists, multislice computer tomography, clinical and biochemical, and many more with the help of modern diagnostic equipment.
The university has in-campus lodging and students have the freedom to choose dormitories near to their academic department. All the rooms are well furnished and the boarding house also has a separate common area. In addition to this, the hostel has focal warming frameworks, boiling, and cold-water facility, and a basic kitchen. University Hippocrates Club is a great concept for the leisure time of students.