State University of New York, Brooklyn is the higher education institution for medical education. It is the only academic medical center in Brooklyn. It is the leading urban medical center serving patients for many years.
University Quick View
Established: Founded in 1860
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 1040
Hostel Type: Private Hostel
Climate: Hot- Humid and Cold and snowy
Yearly Tuition Fee: $6768 (Tuition Fee/Semester) + $1500 (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 50 % in PCB with English + Qualified NEET + IELTS/TOFEL Score Card
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: 15th September
Eligibility to study MBBS in USA at State University of New York, Brooklyn
In USA, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at State University of New York, Brooklyn must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join State University of New York, Brooklyn
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- The research center has both the Engineering and Design Institute and the Laboratory for Engineered Human Protection.
- Specialized researchers and medical staff.
- The best hostel services with SUNY University.
- Medical Research Library for Books and other materials.
Cost of Education at State University of New York, Brooklyn
State University of New York, Brooklyn has Wayne J. Riley at President Post. The University has affiliation under State University of New York (SUNY) Downstate Medical Center and New York Public Schools. The National Association of State Directors of Teachers Education Certificate and Affiliations are available to the medical center. The university is also recognized by the World Health Organization and Medical Council of India.
State University of New York, Brooklyn has Faculty of Academic Affairs, Faculty of Management and Development, and Faculty Student Association. The State University of New York, Brooklyn will also include the Department of Human Resources, Information Services, and Institute of Continuous Learning. The center comprises the College of Medicine, College of Nursing and Health-Related Professionals, Schools of Graduate Studies, and Public Health. With 1040 residents, the University has the sixteenth largest program in the country and eighth nationally. It has a body of 1846 students and 8000 faculty staff.
State University of New York, Brooklyn has the Medical Research Library of Brooklyn. New Faculty and staff should register with the Library to check the tools and functions. The virtual Library will meet the needs of SUNY’s students. The University has safety resources and a lab for students and staff members. Online teaching is possible at the State University of New York, Brooklyn, campus.
State University of New York, Brooklyn has the best hostel in the country. The accommodations are available with private rooms at affordable rates. The relatives and family members can easily visit the students. The finding and booking of the accommodation are easy for students that suit the requirements. The rooms are available with a bed, table, and chair for convenience and comfort. The electricity and water supply is appropriate with laundry services for staff members and students