- January 11, 2019
- Posted by: Swetha Harilal
- Category: MBBS in Russia
Russia promises a noticeable indication of the continuous progress of global education and has a strong commitment towards building a world-class education system. In the process, Russia is widely focused on influencing the pace of student mobility within the country and across the world. Indian students can assuredly benefit from pursuing MBBS from Russia.
Russia has over 5,000 Indian students studying in its medical and technical institutions. Russia is a popular destination among international students for pursuing MBBS from abroad. Currently, the country has over 50 medical colleges. Studying MBBS in Russia is a good option because:
- The medical universities in Russia succeed to offer advanced medical education with well-equipped infrastructures and innovative teaching methods along with low tuition fee.
- The Embassy of India in Moscow states that 99% of Indian students in Russia are pursuing medicine. According to WHO, medical universities of Russia hold around 30 positions amongst the top 100 Medical Universities in the world.
- Although the reputable language of Russia is Russian, the people additionally communicate in English which eases the interaction among international students.
- Medical education in Russia is up to the global standard and promising developments have taken place in education sector recently.
- One of the major advantages of having a medical degree from Russia is that if the scholars desire to practice in other ECU nations they don’t require to sit down for a screening test.
- Learning is not confined to the classroom in Russia. Students can choose from a wide range of cultural activities. Most universities arrange trips that guide about the culture, history, and geography of Russia. There are several museums and galleries to explore. Students can look forward to extracurricular activities such as drama productions, horse riding, pilot lessons and many sports activities. Several social and recreational activities and facilities are available to students in universities like- opera houses, ballets, and plays. The yearly cultural events are a major attraction for international students.
- Medical universities in Russia provide comfortable accommodation with all the necessary facilities. The hostels supply with cold and hot water and central heating system; while each room contains beds, desk, chairs, storage space, and telephone facility. University hostels facilitate an exciting opportunity to interact with foreign students and understand the cultures of other countries. Also, there are private apartments for the students who prefer to live out of the university campus.
- Russia has dependable communication services, which makes it easy for students to keep in touch with their family and friends in any part of the world. With the growing technological facilities and other communication services, the students can maintain their contacts on a regular basis.
- Students can choose among the low-priced cafeterias that are located within their respective university. However, there are accessible cafes and restaurants in the cities where students can dine. University hostels generally have shared kitchen facilities and there are many supermarkets and stores nearby from where students can purchase groceries. Shared cooking among international students is a popular option.
- Presently, universities in Russia have invested effectively to ensure high-skilled medical education system and modern educational techniques are used for training and teaching purpose. In the discipline of medicine, Russia has extensive clinical faculties with necessary facilities where international students can get admitted.
- In the discipline of medicine, Russia has extensive clinical faculties with necessary facilities where international students can get admitted.