Suez University, Egypt is a higher education institution for medical education. It’s a co-educational establishment. The university started with six faculties, but currently it has 12 faculties. Prof. Dr. Al-Sayyed Al-Sharqawy is currently the President of the university.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2012
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 303
Hostel Type: No hostel
Climate: Hot and Dry
Yearly Tuition Fee: Not Available (Tuition Fee/ Semester), Not Available (Hostel fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 50% in PCB + NEET Qualified
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Suez University
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Suez University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Suez University
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Links with international communities and organizations.
- Emphasize on self-learning methodologies.
- Highly qualified teachers.
- Offers Distance learning center.
- Dedicated project management center.
- Offers Anti-corruption services.
Overview of Suez University
The Suez University, Egypt medical program is based on the European Accredited Point System (ECTS). The university medical course curriculum is set to complete the prerequisite of Competency-Based Medical Education (CBME). The university is recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education of Egypt, Suez. The university is highly engrossed in the evidence-based medical practice. The university also has a partnership with the Ministry of Health, Suez.
The university has 12 faculties named as Faculty of Science, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of arts, Faculty of engineering, and many more. The university is planning to establish a Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Physical Therapy, and faculty of Nursing in the coming time. Suez University currently has more than 14000 students, and 820 high qualified professors’ and 735 staff members. There are 2533 students who are enrolled in the post-graduation course. The university uses advanced technology laboratories to teach its students.
The university prepares its students to participate in scientific researches. Students can learn unconventional concepts in the Suez, and Sinai Metallurgical and Materials Research Center of Scientific Excellence situated in the center of the university. The university is connected with the various national bodies situated in the Arab and other international universities. In addition to this, the university has a dedicated library, sports complex, Computer Center, and High-class laboratories.
The university does not have dormitories but there are multiple societies located in the vicinity of the university. All the societies are fully equipped with necessary facilities such as regular water supply, laundry room, park, restaurants, and grocery shops. The apartments are available at an affordable rate, and well-furnished with quality furniture.