- January 19, 2019
- Posted by: Swetha Harilal
- Category: MBBS in Ukraine
Sumy State University (SSU) is located in Sumy Oblast, in the historical region of Sloboda, Ukraine. As per the Webometrics Rating, Sumy State University ranks 6th in the worldwide internet rating. This rating was conducted among Ukrainian institutes of higher education in 2012.
If you are looking for a place to study in Ukraine or Study in Europe, the ideal place is Sumy State University. It serves as a centre for teaching, research, treatment, and prevention. It as well provides other social services. This university is of classical type and of the 4thlevel of accreditation.
Campus, Departments & Courses
- The university consists of 20 institutes and departments.
- These departments offer 30 undergraduate programs.
- You can find 22 doctorate programs here.
- Enrol in any of the 59 master programs.
- It as well offers 2 authorized master degree specialities.
Additionally, the University has an efficient clinical teaching and practice network. It includes:
- 1 stomatological hospital
- 26 clinical teaching hospitals
- 10 affiliated hospitals – 9 out of which are ranked, first class
In 2003, this university was designated by Sumy State Government for key construction and development programs. Not just this, it passed the evaluation for undergraduate education organized by the Ministry of Education in the same year.
- SUMDU has a total number of over 10,000 full-time students
- Approximately 2,000 postgraduate students
- About 5,000 undergraduate students, wherein it takes students from across the world
There is a total number of 2000 faculty, staff members and medical personnel in the University; 835 full-time teachers with 58% carrying a master’s degrees and55.1% bearing the title of associate professor or full professor.
The university is the pool of 65 doctoral supervisors, 482 master supervisors, 100 recipients of special subsidies from the State Council.
SUMDU holds great importance to academic research and has published several academic journals, including The Journal of Sumy State Medical University (the medical science edition), The Journal of Sumy State Medical University (the social science edition), Ukrainian Journal of Hypertension, and Ukrainian Journal of Cardiovascular Rehabilitation.
Its library covers an area of 25,233 square meters and a collection of 1, 53 million volumes.
Fee Structure in Sumy State Medical University, Ukraine
|1st Year to 6th Year Tuition Fees/year||USD 4000 or (INR 2,68,000/-)|
|Hostel/year||USD 1000 or (INR 67,000/-)|
|Total Fees for Six Years||INR 20,10,000/-|