The school was established in 1992 by the decree of the cabinet of ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. It was founded on the basis of Khorezm Regional Center for advanced training of medical workers. In 1995 on the decree of the President and Cabinet Ministers of the republic of Uzbekistan the Urgench branch was transferred as a medical center with two faculties to Urgench State University. The medical center was transformed into an independent educational institution in 1998.
The school has a 10 floor building. It consists of 90 rooms, 55 educational audiences that have e-book boards are available in all audiences. There are 16 multimedia equipment in the lecture rooms. The school is recognized by the World Health Organization and international students are eligible for Medical council of India, PM&DC and ECFMG certifications. The educational programs are conducted for Bachelors in Dentistry, Bachelors in Nursing, Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Pharmacy. Urgench city boasts of a rich history.
University Quick View
Established: Founded in 1992
University Type: Public Academy
Number of International Students: Less than 4,500
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot summers and cold winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD 3400
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: 15th January, 2021
Eligibility to study MBBS in Uzbekistan at Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench Branch
In Uzbekistan, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench Branch must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench Branch
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- The research center has both the Engineering and Design Institute and the Laboratory for Engineered Human Protection.
- Affordable fee structure
- World-class faculty
- Highly advanced laboratories
- World-renowned university
- Offer students exchange program
- Linked with a national and international organization
Cost of Education at Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench Branch
For MBBS Program at Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench Branch of Uzbekistan, the fee structure for Indian students is as following-
Tuition Fee: Whatsapp for full fee structure
Hostel Accommodation: Whatsapp for full fee structure
Medical Insurance: Whatsapp for full fee structure
The school’s clinical residency consists of 28 branches which include surgery, pediatrics and neurology. From their first year of education students are exposed to hospitals and practical study on cadavers. The school’s hospital is within the campus. The faculty members are highly qualified and are English speaking professionals. The school offers students MCI screening help.
The faculties in the university include Faculty of General medicine and Faculty of Pediatrics. It consists of more than 129 faculty members.
The school consists of an indoor canteen/mess facility, one indoor sports hall and 2 outdoor sports grounds. The departments in the school include hospital and polyclinic pediatrics, faculty and hospital surgery, languages, public health and general medicine, normal physiology and information technology, pediatric surgery, anesthesiology and resuscitation.
The school consists of 4star hostel facilities that also serve Indian food