Tashkent State Dental Institute was established in July 2014 on the basis of the Dental Faculty. It was founded in accordance with the decree of the president pf the Republic of Uzbekistan. It is one of the most modern medical universities for MBBS in Uzbekistan in the region. It aims towards the improved training and retraining of dentists and to minimize the shortage of medical personnel in healthcare institutions.
The school has more than 2000 students, 164 of whom are clinical residents. The school provides conducive environment for studying such as an air-conditioned auditorium, well stocked library, classrooms, and highly qualified staff. The course takes 5 years which includes one year of internship.
The school is accredited by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Uzbekistan. The school is engaged in the implementation of scientific research and development in the field of maxillofacial surgery, dentistry, cell and regenerative medicine and biotechnology.
University at a Glance:
Established: It was established in 2014
University Type: Public Institute
Number of International Students: Less than 2000
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot summers and Cold winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD 4200
Eligibility: NEET Exam
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS at Tashkent State Dental Institute
In Uzbekistan, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Tashkent State Dental Institute must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Tashkent State Dental Institute
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Students who have successfully completed their MBBS from this institute are leading medical practitioners in different parts of the world.
- The institute provides first-class infrastructure with impressive academic facilities.
- Highly experienced staff and professors
- Friendly and safe environment
- The entire course is taught in EnglishThe university has collaborations with various foreign institutions in Germany, Russia, South Korea and China.
Cost of Education at Tashkent State Dental Institute
Overview of Tashkent State Dental Institute
Tashkent State Dental Institute is recognized by the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The medium of teaching in the school is English. It offers high quality education of dentistry. The department of international relations in the school deals with organization of bilateral and multilateral exchange of students and faculty with other foreign universities. Additionally, it conducts joint scientific research, congresses and symposia with other foreign institutions. The school issues invitation letters from March/April every year.
Faculties in the Tashkent State Dental Institute include Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Children’s Dentistry, Faculty of Medical-Pedagogical, and Faculty of International Education.
The classrooms and lecture halls are equipped with computers and projectors. Students have access to the internet. The various specialties covered in the training of dentists include periodontology, prosthetic dentistry, surgical dentistry, therapeutic dentistry, orthodontics, maxillofacial surgery, and pediatric surgical dentistry.
The university offers accommodation facilities to its students. The rooms are fully furnished and have adequate security. It consists of a restroom, laundry room and study room.