Taylors University Malaysia is located in Subang Jaya, Malaysia. It was established in 1969 as a college and was upgraded to a university college in 2006. Its status was upgraded to university in 2010. The first university campus was located at a building in Jalan Pantai, Kuala Lumpur with a student population of 345. In 1990, the university added more programs such as the American Degree Program.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1969
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: 2,200
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Hot and Humid throughout the year
Yearly Tuition Fee: 15.3 Lakh
Eligibility: IELTS + TOEFL
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Taylors University, Malaysia
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Taylors University, Malaysia must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Taylors University, Malaysia
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Offers student exchange programs
- Affordable Education as compared to other countries
- It is referred to as Malaysia’s top private university based on the Quacquarelli Symonds Rankings.
- The university is a member of Taylor’s Education program.
Cost of Education At Taylors University, Malaysia
Overview of Taylors University, Malaysia
The university formed its Lakeside Campus in 2010 to accommodate the increasing number of students. Taylors University received the special honor award from the Institute of Landscape Architects Malaysia in Category 3: Professional awards in Landscape, Design and Planning. The Academic facilities the university has to offer include Graduate School, Anatomy Laboratory, The Gallery and Critique room, Design Studies, Drawing room, Photo Studio, Audio Recording Studio, Engineering Laboratory, Wine Lab and Computer Labs.
The school has 16 schools and four faculties each led by an executive dean. The faculties in the school include Faculty of Innovation and Technology, Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, and Faculty of Social Science and Leisure Management.
The university offers students various service facilities. They include Career services Center, Computer Labs, Counselling and Psychological Services Center, Experimental Theatre, Lecture Theatres, Sick bay, Sports and Recreation Center, Student Life Center, The Grand Hall, U-Residence, U-Gym, and Taylors Library.
The university offers two hostels for on campus accommodation. The first is U residence which is a 6-storey building that has 890 beds across 128 apartments units and 114 en-suite units. The second is a former hotel and is referred to as Ruemz houses with 120 beds in 80 single and twin sharing rooms across 7 floors. The services offered include resident house master, housekeeping services, recreational areas, common kitchen, 24-hour multi-level security, Laundromat and maintenance support. Other accommodation options are available off campus located within the vicinity of the university.