The ST. Tereza Medical University is situated in Yerevan, Armenia. It’s also called St. Theresa Charitable Sisters Medical Institute. It’s a primary university in Yerevan which provides English medium medicine courses. The whole duration of the MBBS course in 6 years. STMU believes in advancement. It is continuously improving and enhancing its official space and training to provide the most innovative experience for their students.
University at a Glance:
Established: ST. Tereza Medical University is founded in 1992
University Type: Private
Number of International Students: More than 2000
Hostel Type: Private hostel
Yearly Tuition Fee: $4000(Tuition fee), $2500(Hostel +Mess fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, NEET is mandatory.
Students should have a minimum age of 17 years and maximum age of 24 years
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Tereza Medical University, Armenia
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Tereza Medical University, Armenia must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Tereza Medical University, Armenia
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Affordable course fee
- Internationally recognized university
- Provide student support (Counselling service, Anti-ragging, Local languages learning programs, MCI screening test center, Query, and other technical issues)
- Provide medical facility to students
- Enormous opening to apprentices as they reach to more patients
- Low cost of living
- Availability if Indian food in the cafeterias
- Separate compartments for girls and boys
- Library facility and separate reading space
- Due to international student enrollment university forms a multi-cultural environment
- Good climate condition
- University also provides internship programs
- Easy and comfortable admission process.
Cost of Education At Tereza Medical University, Armenia
Overview of Tereza Medical University, Armenia
St. Tereza Medical University is one of the most recognized universities in Armenia. The university is generally known as STMU, Armenia and it is founded by L.L. Hambardzumyan. The university ranking in the country is 40 and in the world is 13033. The St. Tereza Medical University is approved by the World health organization and it is also the first university to provide the 6-year medical course in Armenia. This also includes a one-year internship program. The university welcomes students from all around the world. STMU also provides English training to foreign students.
The university has representatives in numerous countries. Students who wish to get enrolled in the university can do the admission process through admission representatives. If the students not able to contact any admission representation they can directly contact with official St. Theresa Medical University Central Counseling Office located in their region. St. Tereza Medical University is composed of 150 highly trained and incredible faculty. The student and teacher ratio are 20:1, which means each student is getting enough time to understand and practice all the subjects.
The University is also recognized and approved by the Medical Council of India. The faculty provides advanced training with the help of modern technology. Along with well-versed faculty university also provides other facilities such as a library, gym for powerlifting, canteen, Laundry room services, well-furnished bedrooms, provisions for TV, and 27/7 internet availability.