The Ukraine Ministry of Health has ranked Ternopil State Medical University first among the medical universities in Ukraine. The university is awarded the IV (highest) accreditation level by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. Also, it comes with its own publishing house, Ukrmedknyha, comprising printing facilities that are modern.
University at a Glance
Founded in: 1957
Address: Voli Square, 1, Ternopil, Ternopil’s’ka oblast, Ukraine, 46002
Number of Students: over 3,000 (including over 1,000 international students)
Academic Year Begins: 1st September
Medium of Instruction: English, Russian, Ukrainian
Recognized by: FAIMER, WHO, MCI, US Education Department, General Medical Council of England, and EU countries
Teaching Staff: 408
Library: around 400,000 copies of scientific texts, study materials, and fiction
Admission deadline: November 15
Food: A dining, where the students can have a delicious meal for low price
Weather: -4 °C (January); +20 °C (July); Annual Rainfall is 627.3 mm
Nearest airport: Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport in Lviv, Ukraine
General Medicine (MD)
Duration of Course: 6 years
Annual Tuition Fee: 273,000 Rupees/year (approx. for English instruction)
1st year: 409,250 Rupees (approx.)
2nd-6th: 325,000 Rupees/year (approx.)
Eligibility to study MBBS in Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- The school offers its services in campuses in other regions such as Khor Fakkan, Kulba and Dhaid.
- The school plays a major role in the socio-economic development of Sharjah.
Cost of Education At Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine
Overview of Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine
360 instructors, including 57 doctors of sciences, 53 professors, 156 associate professors, and 225 candidates of sciences are involved at 30 departments of the faculty. Medical faculty comprise 3 Corresponding Members of the Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, 9 Honorary Workers of Science and Technology, 3 State Prize Laureates, 3 Honorary Inventors of Ukraine, and 4 Honorary Physicians of Ukraine.
- The lyophilized pig xenodermo transplants are widely used for the treatment of burns in all national burns centres is a contribution of the university.
- The university has the biggest specialized publishing house in Ukraine and the only one that prints matters translated from Ukrainian or in the language.
- The university accounts for 60% of textbooks and manuals in Ukranian to national higher medical educational institutes of III-IV accreditation level and 80 percent for I to II accreditation levels.
The campus at Ternopil State Medical University consists of student dormitories with surrounding areas; having convenient accommodation for the students throughout the duration of their studies at the university and even for applicants during entrance exams. Campus administration coordinates the cooperation of administrative office, student self-governance, Vice-Rector for Science, Education and Social Affairs, tutors council, group curators on the matter of facilities improving, leisure time, cultural and sports activities of students. The campus administration consists of a director, an assistant director, two inspectors and an inspector for international student affairs.
The dormitory at Ternopil State Medical University has 206 rooms and a total housing capacity of 508 people. Each floor of the dormitory has 3 living wings. There are 3 suites, a common room, a kitchen with essential equipment, and a utility room in each wing. The suit contains 2 double occupancy rooms, 2 triple occupancy rooms, a toilet, and a shower. Internet is available in most rooms of the dormitory.