The American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery (ABCRS) is the board that promotes the welfare and health of the American citizens. The board offers high certifications to the medical professionals. The board is out of 24 medical certifications board. The board was founded as the American Board of Proctology. It was the sixth board for medical certifications.
University Quick View
Established: Founded in 1934
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: Not Available
Hostel Type: No
Climate: Continental Climate with Cold Winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: $400 (Application Fee) + $2400 (Oral+ Written Examination fee) + Not Available (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: Graduation from an accredited medical school + Completed training + has an active medical license
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: August
Eligibility to study MBBS in USA at The American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
In USA, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at The American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join The American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- The research center has both the Engineering and Design Institute and the Laboratory for Engineered Human Protection.
- Renowned Certification board
- Links with international and national organizations
- World-class faculty and staff members
- Easy certification process
- Affordable fee structure
Cost of Education at The American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
The American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery (ABCRS) is a medical board that offers certifications to medical professionals. The institution is accredited by the Accreditation Commission of Colleges of Medicine. The institution is recognized by international bodies such as the General Medical Council, World Health Organization, United States Department of Education, Medical Council of India, National Committee on Foreign Medical Education and Accreditation (NCFMEA), Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME), Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education Research (FAIMER) and World Federation for Medical Education (WFME).
The American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery (ABCRS) offers certification to rectal and colon surgeons. Here the surgeons are involved in the essential training, residency programs, patient care routine, examinations, and assessments.
In this certification, the medical professional gets the exposure of treatment and diagnosis of various diseases such as anal canal, small intestine issues, colon, rectum, perianal area, organs, and tissues problems, primary intestinal diseases, female reproductive system, infections located around the anus and rectum, intestine and colon issues, cancer, polyps and many more. The candidate needs to get the specified training before applying for the certification.
The American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery does not offer a hostel facility to international students. But there are multiple hostels in the vicinity of the institution. Hostels also have a library with books and other study material that can be used by students. In addition to this, all the dormitories offer a kitchen area, study area, common room, hot and cold water facility, AC, and fully furnished rooms on a shared basis.