The American University of Barbados is the popular choice of students to study medicine. AUB is offering high-quality and comprehensive curriculum to provide quality education. The campus is located in Wildey, Barbados as a School of Medicine.
University at Glance:
Established: Founded in 2011
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Not-known
Hostel Type: Private Hostel
Yearly Tuition Fee: Not Available (Tuition Fee/Semester) + Not Available (Hostel Fee/Semester)
Eligibility: 50% qualifying marks+ NEET qualified
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: 15 September
Eligibility to study MBBS in The American University of Barbados
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at The American University of Barbados must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join The American University of Barbados
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- Accreditation from the best authorities for higher education
- Different faculties for a different department at the campus
- Excellent housing off-campus options
- Offers one on one attention to students
- Early clinical exposure
- Offers Clinical Rotational programs
- A secure and friendly campus Qualified faculty members.
Cost of Education At the American University of Barbados
Overview of the American University of Barbados
The American University of Barbados is higher education institution for medical education. It is accredited by Barbados Accreditation Council (BAC). It is listed by the World Federation for medical Education and the official recognized from the BAC for initial 2 years. The listing of the University is in the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER). The graduate degrees of The American University of Barbados is recognized by Medical Council of India and World Health Organization.
The American University of Barbados has several faculty and department and it include Department of Anatomy, Department of Pathology, and Department of Microbiology and Department of Biochemistry. The academic rankings department will include Family of Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Family Medicine and psychiatry. The entire department has separate head of department as faculty in The American University of Barbados.
The American University of Barbados has low-cost structure to study medicine and other subjects. A Barbados library is available in the campus to offer the desired medical books to students. The study areas, tuition range and facilities including library are supreme of The American University of Barbados. In the research labs, students coat and safety goggles are available during Premedical program.
The American University of Barbados has campus on Barbados Island. The housing facilities are available to the students. Each bedroom has a separate attached bathroom. The apartment is sharing many rooms for convenience of students. A separate bed, chair, table and furniture is available in the housing apartment for the studies. The facilities of electricity and water are available for 24-hours of the day. All the necessary things are placed in the rooms for students and staff members.