The American University of St Vincent is a renowned institution for medical education. The university is located in Kingstown, United Stated. The university’s main objective is to promote advanced health science and offer excellent patient care.
University at Glance:
Established: Founded in 1846
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 1000
Hostel Type: Private Hostel
Climate: Continental Climate with Cold Winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: $4000 (Tuition Fee) + $1500 (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 50 % in PCB with English + Qualified NEET + TOEFL score + Health Certificate
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: December
Eligibility to study MBBS in The American University of St Vincent
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at The American University of St Vincent must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join The American University of St Vincent
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Students who have successfully completed their MBBS from this institute are leading medical practitioners in different parts of the world.
- Qualified faculty members
- Offers one on one attention to students
- Early clinical exposure
- Offers Clinical Rotational programs
- A secure and friendly campus
- Offer USMLE Board Review
Cost of Education at The American University of St Vincent
Overview of The American University of St Vincent
The American University of St Vincent is a coeducational higher education institution. The university is affiliated with the American Board of Medical Specialties. It is also recognized by the Medical Council of India, World Health Organization, Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates, World Federation for Medical Education, Medical Council of Canada, International Medical Education Directory, and Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research.
The University has multiple faculties named Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Clinical Science, Faculty of Premed, and Faculty of Management Science and Information Technology. Currently, the university has more than 1500 highly skilled faculty members to offer world class education experience to students.
The American University of St Vincent is mainly focused on world-class research education. The university has a state of an art simulation lab to offer early clinical exposure to the students. The university also offers several other facilities such as cutting-edge technology laboratories that can be accessed through mobile phones and computers. The university also offers community health programs, USMLE Review program, Super J’s and CK Greaves grocery stores, Student Exchange Programs, US Military Veterans Scholarship, and health insurance.
The university provides hostel facilities. Hostel rooms are facilitated with a small kitchen, high-speed internet, 2 wardrobes, desk, shelves, phone, chair, table, pillow, towel, connectable beds, and a bathroom. Each floor has a separate kitchen stocked with electrical appliances like a stove, oven, microwave, and sinks. Students can enjoy their leisure time in churches, museums, castles that are nearer to the campus. There are limited seats in the hostel so students should fill the admission form on an early basis. In addition to this, students might require to get transportation from the hostel to the university.