The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) is a higher education institution for medical education. The university is located in Chicago, Illinois, United States. The main campus of the university is situated near the west side community area. The university is known as the second-largest campus university in the University of Illinois system.
University Quick View
Established: Founded in 1982
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 2500
Hostel Type: Private Hostel
Climate: Hot and Humid
Yearly Tuition Fee: $4000 (Tuition Fee/Semester) + $1500 (Hostel Fee/Semester)
Eligibility: 50 % in PCB with English + Qualified NEET + IELTS/TOFEL Score Card
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: August
Eligibility to study MBBS in USA at The University of Illinois at Chicago
In USA, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at The University of Illinois at Chicago must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join The University of Illinois at Chicago
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- The research center has both the Engineering and Design Institute and the Laboratory for Engineered Human Protection.
- Offers student exchange programs.
- Well connected with university situated in Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, and the US.
- Offers scholarships through agreements.
Cost of Education at The University of Illinois at Chicago
The University of Illinois at Chicago is a coeducational university for medical education. The university is recognized by international bodies such as the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization. The university is affiliated with Horizon League, NCAA division, the Universities Research Association, the Great Cities’ Universities (GCU), and the space-grant colleges.
The University of Illinois at Chicago has numerous faculties such as Faculty of Applied Health Science, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Public Health, Faculty of Architecture, Design, and Arts, Faculty of Business Administrator, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Science and Arts, and many more. Currently, the university has more than 33450 students and 12000 faculty members.
The university offers 360 teaching experience to the students. The university has a dedicated laboratory to explain the concepts of Anatomy, Nursing, Biomedical, and medicine. The university mainly focused on clinical skills and embrace high-end professional conduct. The main focus area of the university is to provide the round the clock comprehensive training to the students. The university has a dedicated research center, Medical center. University also offers other facilities such as online lectures, university hospitals, physical and digital libraries, university conferences, and scientific portals.
The university has multiple guest houses to accommodate students. Currently, 4316 students are lodging on the university campus. All the guest house rooms are well painted to give a relaxed environment to students. All the personal care items such as towels, bathrobe, soap, and shampoo are available in the room. University offers quality service and luxury rooms to students.