Thracian University, Bulgaria is a well-recognized university for medical education. It is situated in the city of Stara Zagora. The university has high-class laboratories and a strong educational foundation. Lots of students from all around the world has finished their medical student from the university. It is established on the decision of the national assembly which was taken in 1995.
University at a Glance:
Established: Thracian University, Bulgaria is founded in 1982
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: More than 900
Hostel Type: Private hostel
Yearly Tuition Fee: €7000 (Tuition fee), 1200€ (Hostel +Mess fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 50% in PCB, NEET qualified with 70%.
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Thracian University, Bulgaria
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Thracian University, Bulgaria must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Thracian University, Bulgaria
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Living cost is extremely cheap
- Students council to support and benefit students
- Well-structured recreation center for extra curriculum activity
- Annual study Scholarship
- Hostel facilities provided at an affordable rate
- Concluded and sturdy medicine foundation
- Strong links with international universities and organizations
- Well-furnished sports base
- The academic board of the university takes care of rules and regulation in higher education
- Easy admission process
- No need to give an entrance examination
Cost of Education At Thracian University, Bulgaria
Overview of Thracian University, Bulgaria
Thracian University, Bulgaria Has four facilities out of which three are of medical which is located in Stara Zagora, Silven, and Haskovo and one is for the technical education that is located in Yambol. The university also has faculty of education and department of information and department for in-service teacher training. The university offers higher education in all six top fields social, pedagogical, economic, nature and environment, health and sports, technical and agricultural, and Veterinary medicine. The Thracian university is one of the universities which has received accreditation as very good in education and research.
The university offers 6 years medicine course and 5,5 years Veterinary medicine course. It does not provide a medical course in dentistry. The university believes in the overall growth of the students. The university staff and faculty are quite intelligent and conversant. On daily basis, after attending the classroom session students go to laboratories to practice the same. The learning rooms the quite comfortable has all the amenities.
The university infrastructure is certainly the best as compared with the other university of Bulgaria. Students can explore the different cultures and networks of doctors while studying at the university. The university’s mission is to focus on the need of the society and prepare world class professionals. The curriculum and education policy of the university is made to help students to enhance their overall personality. They prepare scholars for the future and also teach the importance of traditional medicines and methodologies.
The university has separate laboratories for each faculty, and information and security center, and a center for E-learning. Medical students can do practice in numerous clinics that are situated inside the university campus, like the clinic for Food-Producing Animals, University hospital, Clinic for Small Animals, and Training experimental farm. Thracian University, Bulgaria has a fully functional career development center to assist students.