The school was established in 2008 as a fully accredited medical facility. It was opened with the aim of responding to a shortage of physicians in the United States and Canada. It is an offshore private medical school. It has its Basic Science part of the MD program, Pre-Medical Program, and Master’s program located in the Grenadines and Saint Vincent in the Caribbean. The Clinical Science part of the MD program on the other hand is located in Baltimore in the United States. The school has its administrative headquarters in Roswell, Georgia. It is affiliated with Milton Cato Memorial Hospital which is located in Kingston and Northwest Hospital in Baltimore.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 2008
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Less than 630
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Tropical climate
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD 14,600
Eligibility: Secondary certificate
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: 15 September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Trinity Medical Sciences University
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Trinity Medical Sciences University must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Trinity Medical Sciences University
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- It is a school for students who value personal attention and faculty support within a smaller, focused learning environment.
Cost of Education At Trinity Medical sciences University
Overview of Trinity Medical sciences University
The university offers undergraduate programs for students who have not attained the four semester prerequisite courses for entrance into the medical school. The curriculum requires 130 weeks of study. It is based on the United States four-year curriculum model. In collaboration with Milton-Cato Memorial Hospital the school allows students to begin participating in patient care in the first semester of medical school. Additionally, the students help health officers at district clinics in Calliaqua, the Stubbs polyclinic in Kingston and at various health facilities in the Island.
The schools program entails 5 terms of basic science study followed by 5 terms of clinical care and elective clerkships. Students are then awarded the Doctor of Medicine degree. The school is accredited by CAAM-HP to train medical students who obtain licenses to practice in Canada, the United States and other nations. It has been listed on the FAIMER list since 2008.
The various programs in the school include School of Biomedical sciences, School of Medicine and Health Science program.
In the third and fourth year of study clinical clerkships take place and are conducted with both Trinity faculty and local staff at the school’s network of affiliated hospitals and medical facilities in Baltimore.
The university provides accommodation facilities for the students.