Queen Mary University is a constituent college of Federal university of London. The public research university is located in London, England. It was established in 1785 dating back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College. In 1887, Queen Mary Medical College, named after Mary of Teck, was formed. Westfield College and Queen Mary College merged in 1989 to form Queen Mary and Westfield College.
The College merged with London Hospital Medical College and St Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical College to form the School of Medicine and Dentistry. Queen Mary University constitutes of five campuses across East and Central London. They are located in Mie End, Whitechapel, Charterhouse Square, West Smithfield and Lincoln Inns Fields. The university also has an international presence in Greece, France, China and Malta.
University Quick View
Established: It was established in 1785
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: Less than 26,000
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Warm summers and Cold Winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: 25.1 Lakh
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: 4th January 2021
Eligibility to study MBBS in United Kingdom at Queen Mary University of London
In Russia, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Queen Mary University of London must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Queen Mary University of London
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- The research center has both the Engineering and Design Institute and the Laboratory for Engineered Human Protection.
- Affordable fee structure
- World-class faculty
- Highly advanced laboratories
- World-renowned university
- Offer students exchange program
- Linked with a national and international organization
Cost of Education at Queen Mary University of London
For MBBS Program at Queen Mary University of London of United Kingdom, the fee structure for Indian students is as following-
Tuition Fee: Whatsapp for full fee structure
Hostel Accommodation: Whatsapp for full fee structure
Medical Insurance: Whatsapp for full fee structure
Queen Mary is one of the members of the Russell Group of British research. The campus in Mile End is the largest self-contained campus of any London based Russel Group university. The university has 3 different faculties. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. The school is renowned for being a major center for medical research and training. It is also part of UCL partners, the world’s largest academic health science center. It offers its Global MBA program in collaboration with the University of London.
The faculties in the university include Faculty of Humanities and Social sciences, Faculty of Science and Engineering and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry.
The Queen Mary’s student union brings together various societies and clubs of the university. The union is made up of a president and 3 vice presidents. The Mascot is a leopard named Mary. Student Union facilities include a gym, bar, learning café, and Infusion Shop.
Majority of the students are accommodated in the university’s halls of residence. Most of the students residing in the school consists of first years and international students.