Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava
Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy Poltava has a history of close to 80 years. The school was established in 1921. It was later renamed in 1964. In the year 1994 it got the highest level of accreditation that an institution could get –IV. Today, the school has 3615 students. Of the 3615, 1400 of them are from 42 foreign countries. The institution offers a safe environment that seeks to offer genuine education and good values.
University at a Glance:
University Type: Public
Number of International Students: 1400
Hostel Type: University Hostel
Climate: Cold snowy winters/Warm summers
Yearly Tuition Fee: 4000 USD
Eligibility: IELTS + TOUFL certificates
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: 31st March Every year
Eligibility to study MBBS in Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- All courses are of European education standard
- Students who have successfully completed their MBBS from this institute are leading medical practitioners in different parts of the world.
- The institute provides first-class infrastructure with impressive academic facilities.
- Highly experienced staff and professors
- Friendly and safe environment
- The entire course is taught in English.
- The school has a range of graduate and postgraduate offer the students
- The university is recognized by several international bodies such as WHO
- The university has solid links with employers and research organizations which works in the students favor.
- The Quality Assurance Survey as “EXCELLENT”
- The long time the school has been in existence has granted it success and solidified its reputation with the international community.
- The school has qualified staff who are highly experienced and offer students adequate support.
Cost of Education at Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
Overview of Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy has gained recognition over the years. The university aims to improve itself and provide quality education. This has led to its increased in competitiveness. The university won the “Modern education in Ukraine-2001,2002,2004” and was awarded with 2 silver and bronze medals. This was held at international exhibitions of educational institutions.
In 1992, the Faculty for Foreign Students was established. It was created in order to ensure that the foreign students were receiving quality training in the medical field. Additionally, to provide the support for foreign students, the institution has set up areas where foreign students can conduct cultural activities, religious meetings and community meeting. This environment helps them stay connected to their cultures and beliefs without feeling homesick.
The lecturers within the school are highly trained professionals. They have extensive expertise which makes them suitable to tutor the students. The teachers also offer additional support to their innovative students and those who wish to pursue a particular research. The school’s research institute is recognized internationally. It works on thematic academic research in various fields. The school also planned with other institutions to carry out research work.
Some of the facilities within the school include classrooms, lecture halls, the library and sport facilities. It offers it classes in English, holds academic conferences and has new computerized technology. These are some of the resources and support facilities it prides itself in having. It also offers different graduate and post graduate programs to its students.
The university has had recognition from different bodies and organizations. The Quality Assurance Survey rated the university as excellent. Other than that, bodies such as EUA, PMDC, WHO, MCI and I-MED school recognize it as a medical institution.