The University of Salvador is a higher education institution located in the metropolis of Buenos Aires in the city of Buenos Aires. The institution also has numerous centers in different locations like Governador Virasoro and Pilar. All these centers are Officially recognized by the Ministerio de Educación, Cultura, Ciencia y Tecnología of Argentina. It commonly offers merged programs from different levels of education such as Ph.D. degrees, master’s, and undergraduate programs.
University at a Glance:
Established: the University of Salvador is founded in 1958
University Type: Private
Number of International Students: 500
Hostel Type: No
Climate: Cold and windy
Yearly Tuition Fee: 1,000-2,500 US$ (Local Students), 1,000-2,500 US$ (International Students)
Eligibility: Not Available
ECFMG Approval: Not Available
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Universidad Del Salvador, Argentina
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Universidad Del Salvador, Argentina must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Universidad Del Salvador, Argentina
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- Quality education and overall development of student
- Diverse culture opportunity
- Admission assistance is provided by the University international office
- University offers grant and scholarship aids
- Highly qualified professors
- The institution is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Offers additional intensive program in Spanish before the semester starts
- In exchange, a program homestay is provided by the university
- Give independent study experience
- Largest private university in South America
- Orientation is held every year
- Given the chance for students to participate in international projects
- Affordable average annual tuition fee
- Non-discriminatory university campus
- Exposures to advance technology
Cost of Education At Universidad Del Salvador, Argentina
Overview of Universidad Del Salvador, Argentina
Universidad del Salvador was approved and established by the Argentine Executive National Power in May 1956. The period in which the university was established is known as the first wave (Primera ola). The reason behind this was it’s the period of rising for higher education institutions in Argentina. It is affiliated by the International Federation of Catholic Universities (IFCU) and accredited by Comisión Nacional de Evaluación y Acreditación Universitaria, Argentina. This coeducational establishment was officially associated with the Christian-Catholic religion.
The University of Salvador is a 62 years old higher education institution that follows a selective admission policy. This institution has an open admission policy. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply for enrollment. Universidad del Salvador offers several ungraduated and postgraduate courses and other services such as sports facilities, libraries, exchange programs, online courses, distance learning programs, and financial ads and scholarship plans. There are almost 20000 students are studying in different courses.
The university also has international links that can help students to get exposure to global activities and participation in international projects. The university’s collaboration with Europe and the United States is growing with time. There are multiple undergraduate and graduate programs with dual degrees in the United States and Europe. The university also has a buddy system known as ISEF, it will help international students to adjust to local peers and life in Buenos Aires.