Universidad Del Salvador, Argentina
The University of Salvador is a higher education institution located in the metropolis of Buenos Aires in the city of Buenos Aires. The institution also has numerous centers in different locations like Governador Virasoro and Pilar. All these centers are Officially recognized by the Ministerio de Educación, Cultura, Ciencia y Tecnología of Argentina. It commonly offers merged programs from different levels of education such as Ph.D. degrees, master’s, and undergraduate programs.
University at a Glance:
Established: the University of Salvador is founded in 1958
University Type: Private
Number of International Students: 500
Hostel Type: No
Climate: Cold and windy
Yearly Tuition Fee: 1,000-2,500 US$ (Local Students), 1,000-2,500 US$ (International Students)
Eligibility: Not Available
ECFMG Approval: Not Available
Last Date to Apply: December 11th at 11:59 pm
Universidad del Salvador was approved and established by the Argentine Executive National Power in May 1956. The period in which the university was established is known as the first wave (Primera ola). The reason behind this was it’s the period of rising for higher education institutions in Argentina. It is affiliated by the International Federation of Catholic Universities (IFCU) and accredited by Comisión Nacional de Evaluación y Acreditación Universitaria, Argentina. This coeducational establishment was officially associated with the Christian-Catholic religion.
The University of Salvador is a 62 years old higher education institution that follows a selective admission policy. This institution has an open admission policy. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply for enrollment. Universidad del Salvador offers several ungraduated and postgraduate courses and other services such as sports facilities, libraries, exchange programs, online courses, distance learning programs, and financial ads and scholarship plans. There are almost 20000 students are studying in different courses.
The university also has international links that can help students to get exposure to global activities and participation in international projects. The university’s collaboration with Europe and the United States is growing with time. There are multiple undergraduate and graduate programs with dual degrees in the United States and Europe. The university also has a buddy system known as ISEF, it will help international students to adjust to local peers and life in Buenos Aires.
Why Should I Study in Universidad del Salvador?
The vital thing to remember for any student is not to take the decision of university selection for MBBS lightly. Whatever you decide you may have to live on the result for the rest of your life. Here is some reason that you should choose Universidad del Salvador for MBBS courses:
- Quality education and overall development of student
- Diverse culture opportunity
- Admission assistance is provided by the University international office
- University offers grant and scholarship aids
- Highly qualified professors
- The institution is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Offers additional intensive program in Spanish before the semester starts
- In exchange, a program homestay is provided by the university
- Give independent study experience
- Largest private university in South America
- Orientation is held every year
- Given the chance for students to participate in international projects
- Affordable average annual tuition fee
- Non-discriminatory university campus
- Exposures to advance technology