Universidad Eugenio Maria de Hostos, Uniremhos – Dominican Republic is a higher educational institution. It is located in Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional. The university also has another branch in San Cristobal. The university is created by the Dominican Republic, and supported by the Dominican-Puerto Rican educator Don Eugenio Maria de Hostos.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1984
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: More than 500
Hostel Type: No hostel
Climate: Sunny and Hot
Yearly Tuition Fee: $ 13,500 (Tuition fee) + $414-971 USD/Month (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 55% in PCB + Medical Certificate+ Birth Certificate
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in Universidad Eugenio Maria de Hostos,Uniremhos
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at Universidad Eugenio Maria de Hostos,Uniremhos must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join Universidad Eugenio Maria de Hostos,Uniremhos
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Provide financial aid and scholarship to its students.
- Highly proficient educators.
- World-class medical study center.
- Individual sports complex, swimming area, and the gym area.
Cost of Education At Universidad Eugenio Maria de Hostos,Uniremhos
Overview of Universidad Eugenio Maria de Hostos,Uniremhos
The Universidad Eugenio Maria de Hostos, Uniremhos – Dominican Republic university is famous for its traditional framework. The university works on the main goal to satisfy the medical training need of the nation. The university is affiliated by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology of the Dominican Republic.
The university has numerous academic and non-academic facilities such as the Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Social communication, and Faculty of Marketing and Administration. The university has more than 100 professional staff members to give world-class education to its students. The university also has a dedicated center of resources for learning and research. It is available to all the students and academic community members of the university.
The university provides innovative medical technologies to the students. The main focus area of the university is to provide round the clock comprehensive training to the students. The university has a research center. Other than this, the university has access to so many virtual libraries such as Eumednet Virtual Library, Digital Publication of the Royal Spanish, Mathematical Society, La Gaceta Digital, Network Doctoral Theses, Ebook Directory, Virtual Resources in Health Sciences, US National Library of Medicine, and National Science Foundation. The University Simulation and Robotics Hospital are well-known for its clinical simulation technology. Students can advance their skills using this health science center.
The university does not have its hostel, however, the sstudents can take a shared room or a bedroom apartment just outside the center. It is effortless to find affordable living space in Santo Domingo.