University Hang Tuah is a private higher institute of education located in Surabaya, Indonesia. The university is also known as Campus LautBiru (Blue Ocean Campus). They have adequate infrastructure and facilities for the development of science knowledge and technology. When the university began, it had 6 faculties. They included Faculty of Marine Technology, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Law, Faculty of fisheries, Faculty of Medicine, and Faculty of Administrative sciences. The inauguration ceremony of the university was carried out by Admiral Rudolph Kasenda.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1987
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Less than 3000
Hostel Type: University Hostel + private accommodation
Climate: Tropical climate
Yearly Tuition Fee: Not Available
Eligibility: 85% in PCB
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in University Hang Tuah, Surabaya, Indonesia
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at University Hang Tuah, Surabaya, Indonesia must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join University Hang Tuah, Surabaya, Indonesia
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- The school offers students language and learning advice
- Values of the university include integrity, creativity, synergy, persistence and caring
- Produces highly competitive graduates in the field of Marine Science and Technology
Cost of Education At University Hang Tuah, Surabaya, Indonesia
Overview of University Hang Tuah, Surabaya, Indonesia
The dentistry program was established in 1997 in the faculty of medicine. The faculty of psychology was introduced in 2002. The Nala Foundation built additional buildings in 1990 for the faculty of medicine. The school is accredited by Badan Akreditasi Nasional Perguruan Tingii- BAN PT (National Accreditation Board for Higher Education). In every academic year, the school has 2 semesters. The university accepts new students from within and abroad. The school curriculum is developed in accordance to SNPT (National Standards College).
The faculties in the university include Navigation Diploma Program, Faculty of Engineering and Marine Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Psychology, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Social Sciences and Political Science.
The learning activities are carried out in form of lectures. Tutorials, seminars, programs, and practical field work. The school has telecommunication facilities, ATMs, banks and Mosques for use by both students and staff. It has training centers and hotspot in all the areas. For extra-curricular activities, students have a football field, basketball field, golf and volleyball field. The university provides a conducive environment where use of teleconference facilities is possible between institutions in the region and abroad.
The university offers a wide range of accommodation options. This includes houses, student hostels, private apartments and home stays. The accommodation service helps international students find accommodation before their arrival.