The University of Balochistan is a higher education institution for medical education. It’s one of the oldest educational universities in Pakistan. It is stationed in Quetta. It plays a crucial role in the development of societies and industries.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1970
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 1500
Climate: Cold Winters and Warm Summers
Yearly Tuition Fee: 33350 INR/ Month (Tuition Fee) + 1,55,000 (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 50% in 10+2 + 50% in the entry test
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in University of Balochistan
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at University of Balochistan must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join University of Balochistan
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Students here taught by the international and national experts
- Has the physical and E-learning library
- No donation is needed
- Encouraging environment for research and practice
- University has an affordable fee structure
- Modern infrastructure and high-quality equipment
- Hassle-free admission procedure
Overview of University of Balochistan
The University of Balochistan is a renowned educational institution established by the Governor of Balochistan. The university has 88 affiliated colleges and a constituent law college. The University also includes Command and Staff College, Balochistan Agriculture College, and Bolan Medical College. The University also provides online learning facilities. In addition to this, the university offers more than 14000 different programs in various institutions.
The university offers courses in seven different faculties like Faculty of Social Science, Faculty of Literature and Languages, Faculty of Education and Humanities, Faculty of Management Sciences, Business and Information Sciences, Faculty of Basic Sciences, Faculty of earth and environmental sciences, and Faculty of Life Sciences. The university has highly qualified and experienced 4 research officers, 268 lecture, 179 assistant profession, 29 associate professors, and 42 professors. The university also hires international staff.
The university campus facilitates its students with advanced learning with modern infrastructure. It has various departments for students where they learn about the development in medical sciences and emerging social-economic needs of the society and industries. University teaches the values of multi-culture. The university has a digital library stocked with more than 50,000 books. Higher Commission Education provides this facility. 4,000 e-books are available for students as well as staff. A special library orientation is conducted for newcomers. The university also offers outstanding facilities like a cardio room, a cricket pitch, and a sports field.
The university accommodates boys and provides hostel facilities for them. Hostels rooms are well painted and cleaned. Rooms fulfill all the basic needs like a chair, study table, bedding, fan, bathroom, and hot and cold-water supply.