The university was established in 1992, and is located in Almaty, Kazakhstan. It was initially the School of Business in the Kazakh State Academy of Management. It was one of the first schools to train accountants on new accounting standards in Kazakhstan. In 1999, the university passed the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan’s certification. It started its evening MBA program in 2000.
Ten years after it was formed it was made the University of International Business. It was then issued a perpetual state license in 2002 by the Ministry of Education and Science.
University Quick View
Established: Founded in 1992
University Type: Private University
Number of International Students: Less than 2000
Hostel Type: Private Hostel
Climate: Extremely continental and very dry
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD 3475
Eligibility: IELTS + TOEFL
ECFMG Approval: Not Approved
Last Date to Apply: Not Available
The university supports distance learning. It works with the European Commission to develop standards for the accreditation system. Other educational institutions it works with are Riga International School of Economics and Management and the University of Bologna. The university SIFE team made it to world completion twice in 2006 and in 2012. In 2010, the university was accredited by the independent Kazakhstani Agency for Quality Assurance in Education.
Eligibility to study MBBS in Kazakhstan at University of International Business
In Kazakhstan, MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at the University of International Business must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to Join University of International Business
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
Cost of Education at University of International Business
For the MBBS Program at the University of International Business of Russia, the fee structure for Indian students is as following-
Tuition Fee: WhatsApp for full fee structure.
Hostel Accommodation: Starts at $500/Year
Medical Insurance: Starts at $150/Year
The faculties within the school include Faculty of Accounting and Auditing, Faculty of Management, Faculty of Marketing and Tourism, Faculty of Social Humanities, Faculty of Languages, Faculty of Information Systems, and Faculty of Finance and Credit.
The school has a student government that carries out various actions to implement youth policies, it mediates between students and the university and it organizes holidays and events outside of educational events. It has a science committee that assists students and scientists raise their scientific level and realize their potential. The culture and sports committee organizes parties, competitions, concerts, sporting events, and support student talents and their activities.
The university doesn’t have a hostel but places are provided in the nearest hostels.
Why Should I Study at University of International Business, Kazakhstan?
- It is the best business university according to the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The university signed the Magna Chara Universitatum.
- The university has a contract with Microsoft Kazakhstan Corporation where together they create, operate and develop information computer systems based on recent technologies.