The University of Medical Science, Ciego De Avila is located in the town Moron in Cuba. It is a small educational institution that offers the that are officially recognized with higher education bodies and accepted across the globe.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1978
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 50 to 100
Hostel Type: No Hostel
Climate: Pleasant and Cold
Yearly Tuition Fee: $40000 (Tuition fee) + Information not Available (Hostel Fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 55% in PCB + Age should be between 18 to 25
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in University of Medical Science, Ciego De Avila, Cuba
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at University of Medical Science, Ciego De Avila, Cuba must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join University of Medical Science, Ciego De Avila, Cuba
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Quality medical education is provided at affordable rates.
- The scholarship is offered based on student academic records.
- Grants are provided to students that include full education support, lodging facilities, and even free meals at the college cafeteria.
- Health care services are provided on campus.
Cost of Education At University of Medical Science, Ciego De Avila, Cuba
Overview of University of Medical Science, Ciego De Avila, Cuba
University of Medical Science, Ciego De Avila is recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education of Cuba (UNICA). The university is the medical arm for Ciego de Avila’s medical tourism program. Initially, the university focused mainly on agronomy, but with time, the Faculty of Medical Science emerged as the best Medical College in Cuba. The university offers medical education to its students, and they also serve the most deprived communities with the required medical services.
The university has several faculties, Faculty of Pedagogical Sciences, the Faculty of Physical Culture and Sports, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Informatics. University has a hospital to provide excellence in human healthcare services. Students can enhance their medical knowledge by practicing in a campus hospital.
The university is located on a vast campus which is 120,000 meters. The campus comprises of a library with more than 1000 books, and national and international journals. In addition to this, the University provides the sports complex facility for the student who wishes to participate in sports. The university offers its brilliant students who cannot afford to pay the cost of studying first-class medicine to pursue their interests in the US and Europe.
There is no accommodation provided by the university. There are around 143 hostels in Ciego De Avila that offers free parking with complimentary toiletries. Available rooms have open balconies. Internet facilities are also available. There are separate girls’ and boys’ accommodations. All the necessary services are provided by owners.