The University of Pisa is a higher-level public institution. It is one of the ancient Universities which was set up in 1343. The University shares a close bond with Pisan Institutes of National Board of Research. It is an institute that mainly runs for a higher level of research work.
University at a Glance:
Established: Founded in 1343
University Type: Public University
Number of International Students: 32,127
Hostel Type: Yes
Climate: Dry Summers and Rainy Winters
Yearly Tuition Fee: USD 2370 (Tuition Fee/ Semester), 1200 USD (Hostel fee)
Eligibility: 10+2 with at least 50% in PCB + NEET is mandatory
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in University of Pisa, Italy
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at University of Pisa, Italy must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join University of Pisa, Italy
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- Award-winning University
- One of the best research centers in the world
- Provides scholarship
- Easy access to research and training buildings anywhere in the city
- E-learning centers
- Separate study rooms available in the library.
Overview of University of Pisa, Italy
The University is attached to Pisan Institutes of National Board of Research that promotes various research centers in the world. The University of Pisa is one of the European Universities to encounter The Papal Attestation. This believed the legalized norms of the quality education in the universe. It is also linked with industries and cultural institutions nationally and internationally. The university is the 10th oldest campus in Italy and the 19th in the world. It holds the rank 383 globally.
The University runs twenty different research departments such as Pharmacy, Physics, Clinical, and Experimental Medicine, Energy, Environmental Sciences, Geosciences, Translational Research, and of New Surgical and Medical Technologies, Surgical, Medical, and Molecular Pathology and Critical Care Medicine, and many more. It has 1565 Technical Administrative staff, and 1270 Research and teaching staff members.
The university believes in the personal and professional growth of the students. This university has The Contamination Lab, Sports center, Learning center, Voices of Heaven Gospel Choir, and research database. In addition to this, the university has a separate department for student support services and student counseling. University also offers a medical facility to its students. The University has 13 museums and 17 libraries that are spread across the city. The university has more than 200 innovative labs.
Rooms are also available at Pensionato Universitario and Hostel Pisa Villa Giulia for guests and students. Provision of student cards and temporary cards for prevailing services of the University canteens. Rooms in the city fulfill all basic requirements of housing and available at reasonable rates. To give a better lodging facility, the university has a partnership with HousingAnywhere.com.