The University of Rajshahi is ranked as the second-largest university in Bangladesh. It is also known as Rajshahi University. Rajshahi University is a state-funded college located in Rajshahi city in north-western Bangladesh. It is situated on the green premises of Motihar which is close to the Padma river.
Rajshahi University is ranked in third place amongst the top colleges of the nation according to the Bangladesh University Ranking in 2017. The college runs as per the Rajshahi University Act of 1973. The students of Rajshahi University live a fascinating life with all the facilities that they can wish. They are provided with all the the basic and modern amenities.
University at a Glance:
Established: The University of Rajshahi was established on July 6, 1953.
University Type: Public
Number of International Students: 25 seats
Hostel Type: Private
Yearly Tuition Fee: 35,000 USD (the cost of hostel and food is included)
Eligibility: NEET Exam is required. Should have completed a 12-year course and passed with at least 60% marks or equivalent grades.
ECFMG Approval: Approved
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility to study MBBS in University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
MBBS is popularly known as General Medicine. Therefore, students seeking to study General Medicine at University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh must qualify for admission. The qualifications for studying General Medicine in this Institution include:
1) The student must appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Medical assessment.
2) The aspirant must score up to 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
3) Applicant must be up to 17 years old as of December 31 of that academic year.
4) The student must submit a medical certificate and health insurance documents.
5) The student must have no criminal report.
Request a Call Back
Reasons to join University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
- 24/7/365 accessibility of Internet network
- Binding books and photocopy amenities
- Sports arena and playground
- Comfy library amenities
- Transportation and Medical Amenities
- 100% Tight Security
- Canteen provisions
- Advanced labs
- Affiliated medical centers
- Recreational area
- Affordable fee structure
- Friendly and secure campus
- Medical labs for enhancing the necessary skills and excellence
- University takes care of students in a friendly manner
- The cost to study MBBS is affordable for all the students across the globe and will have not have to pay any donation fee with a higher number of seats available for medical education every year.
- Students will receive an MBBS degree accepted all around the world.
- The university provides a lucrative structure that will the students to complete their MBBS courses at a low rate.
- Rajshahi University is recognized and approved by WHO and MCI.
- The medium of teaching at the university is English and Bengali
- The University has a modern infrastructure
- Students get the chance to live in a cosmopolitan culture.
- Students can do clinical practice in the hospital that is situated in the university.
- The university is the secure place to pursue MBBS in Bangladesh
- The University of Rajshahi offers high-security accommodation facilities to its students
- There is 24×7 high security
- University has well-found hostels for international students
Cost of Education At University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
Overview of University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
The University of Rajshahi started its first academic activities in 1953 with the Department of English which is one of the seven departments of the university. Since then the university has progressed with dedication and pioneering services from its eminent educationists. There are 52 departments at the University of which are distinguished 9 faculties. The university is providing higher education and research for the past 62 years after its foundation. The students of the university experience a dazzling cultural life with all the prominent festivals around the world that are celebrated.
The University of Rajshahi holds around 25,000 students with approx. 1000 staff, it is one of the biggest colleges in Bangladesh. It is home to many architectural and artistic landmarks. With the largest seat of learning in the northern region of Bangladesh, Rajshahi University moved to its present campus in the year 1961. The University of Rajshahi is recognized by different medical bodies such as the World Health Organization, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Medical Council of India, DGHS – Ministry of Health and Family Welfare,